Ryan Lowry looking to photograph fans at YATQ 20th Anniversary shows

Screenshot_20240118-234651.png

Via Ryan's IG story.

Screenshot_20240119-010727~2.png

I don't get the hate for this. Typical MSolo negativity and fellow fan bashing, it's not a competition people. Getting your picture on Central would be cool! Bunch of whiny twats on here.

Can’t work out if the YATQ gig is a strategy to convince the record companies to take a leap of faith and restart his career as if it were the YATQ days, or if it’s just a sentimental fandangle.

how bad is this place getting when someone offers a request to fans to take their photo whilst queuing to go into a concert and he is met with abuse,what a dump.
No need for anyone to queue, it isn't a Gen. Adm. gig. - therefore the criticism is valid. This is an event for narcissist 😆

Can’t work out if the YATQ gig is a strategy to convince the record companies to take a leap of faith and restart his career as if it were the YATQ days, or if it’s just a sentimental fandangle.

Hard to say. But it seems like these gigs were put together with the least amount of enthusiasm possible and it's reflected in the ticket sales. It should be a no-brainer that he's selling out these shows... but not even close.

Last edited:
No need for anyone to queue, it isn't a Gen. Adm. gig. - therefore the criticism is valid. This is an event for narcissist 😆
waffles waffling bullplop again.

Yeah. But I think he should have stated some initiative for them, like what the photos may be used for, get people excited so they would bother.
someone was moaning because he never said please on the poster,it will be him taking pictures of anybody who wants their picture taken,probably for his website or a book.

someone was moaning because he never said please on the poster,it will be him taking pictures of anybody who wants their picture taken,probably for his website or a book.
I was the one ‘moaning’ that he never said ‘please’ on the post because good manners cost nothing in life. This chap will be earning a penny from the content of others so the least he can do is say ‘please’

I was the one ‘moaning’ that he never said ‘please’ on the post because good manners cost nothing in life. This chap will be earning a penny from the content of others so the least he can do is say ‘please'
Well said, since when is calling out bullshit when one sees it, 'moaning'? - Ryan is using the fans to get in good graces with M. That's the sole reason his manners where nowhere to be seen, because of it was with good intentions, for the fans even, it would've been asked a different way.

Yeah, but think how many more willing fans might show up if they knew it was for a Moz related project or item.

Yeah, but think how many more willing fans might show up if they knew it was for a Moz related project or item.
He's been working with him lately so it most likely is. Why does everyone think this guy is working alone for his own good?

I was the one ‘moaning’ that he never said ‘please’ on the post because good manners cost nothing in life. This chap will be earning a penny from the content of others so the least he can do is say ‘please’
we dont know what he will be doing with the photographs yet.
manners cost nothing definitely but this was an invitation so dont really think a please was necessary,we will agree to disagree on this.

I don't care as long as it also happens in the UK., tbh.

Also, if anyone's interested, tickets for Honda Center are 2 for 1 on Ticketmaster. Never seen that before. Haven't checked the other venue.

God I wish I didn't live across the damn country. Even the 600 dollar seats? 😭
I can't actually see any $600 seats. They're around $180 or something like that. The official platinum ones which are most expensive aren't 2 for 1, sadly. It seems to be $40 for 2 tickets. Both venues are selling 2 for 1. That's crazy.

I feel you. Being in the UK I can't go but I understand that it's a long way if you don't live near LA yet are still in the US.

The tickets mustn't be selling. I have never ever seen Ticketmaster offer 2 for 1. I'm kinda shocked. However, whoever booked the venues (Donnie, I'm looking at you) made a big mistake in thinking he could still fill venues that size, and this is the aftermath. They'll probably be giving them away on the streets of LA before the gigs like they did in New York.

For example, he played Liverpool in July and the venue capacity was 2,381 and most of the other venues were of similar size (Leeds being the exception) and the Honda Center is an 18,000 seat arena which can be made into a theatre of around 8.5k seats. None of those numbers work based on the size of places he's played recently.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom