YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
A week before the New York gigs, there were loads of tickets left for 2 of the nights but it ended up ok, maybe people are leaving it to the last minute due to concerns about cancellations.
He also did the tv appearance

I prefer theaters too, but Arena’s are fine too, as long as you’re near the stage.
this might actually be the most interesting show in years,who would have thought M would have done a whole album in one show,people on here have been asking for something like this for a long time,if i was in the vicinity i would certainly attend.
Definitely a maybe once, or twice, in a lifetime experience. He may never do this again. Although I hope he will with other albums too.

Ticketmaster is still doing 2 for 1 tickets if anyone is interested
Where do you see that? I'm on the TM page and don't see anything about 2 for 1 tickets. Still on the fence about the Friday show. I want to see how cheap it can get ;)

After all those overpriced shows that would be a nice gesture!

Or maybe just allow anyone wearing a Morrissey or Smiths T-shirt in for free!
Saw that too. Reads like a plea!
What comes next? If you're in the neighbourhood, please drop by. Don't worry about the entrance fee. We'll sort that out. The main thing is, that the oversized arena is reasonably full. Smile for the cameras!

this might actually be the most interesting show in years,who would have thought M would have done a whole album in one show,people on here have been asking for something like this for a long time,if i was in the vicinity i would certainly attend.

Yes. Still odd to me. Looking forward to it, but … I’ll believe it, when I hear it!

Where do you see that? I'm on the TM page and don't see anything about 2 for 1 tickets. Still on the fence about the Friday show. I want to see how cheap it can get ;)
I saw it right before I posted this, I was looking at tickets and on the right where you can just select by price, if you clicked on one, it said this is a 2 for 1 ticket, and the total for 2 tickets was twice the price of the 1 ticket, and it put 2 in your basket.

I saw it right before I posted this, I was looking at tickets and on the right where you can just select by price, if you clicked on one, it said this is a 2 for 1 ticket, and the total for 2 tickets was twice the price of the 1 ticket, and it put 2 in your basket.
The option is still available "2 for 1 Tickets Offer". You have to make sure you select 1 ticket in order for it to become visible.

Really hoping the b-sides from the era are included. Some of the strongest tracks there. Maybe even some unreleased ones? Can dream.

If Morrissey had done a whole Smiths album plus Quarry like Peter Hook odes I assume this would've sold much better. Alas the current line-up are not up to it.

If Morrissey had done a whole Smiths album plus Quarry like Peter Hook odes I assume this would've sold much better. Alas the current line-up are not up to it.
Maybe - I'm not sure. What would be the attraction of seeing the current band play 'The Queen is Dead' (for example) in it's entirety - they had nothing to do with it.

Maybe - I'm not sure. What would be the attraction of seeing the current band play 'The Queen is Dead' (for example) in it's entirety - they had nothing to do with it.
It would be the attraction of seeing Morrissey perform it. In it's entirety and in order.

These concerts are going to be great exactly as they are.

Not least because, if anyone can command the attention of an entire arena and bring everyone to their knees, it’s Morrissey. ❤️

I'd rather hear 'Bonfire' and 'Without Music' performed in their entirety, but to each their own.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom