Will the Honda Center and Kia Forum shows actually happen?

Will the Honda Center and Kia Forum shows actually happen?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I checked ‘maybe’. So far, I’m right. 🙃

The LA show is currently only about 10% sold. If not canceled, maybe a change of venue? I think this is a serious miscalculation. He should have at least honored the Greek Theater tickets to engender some good will. Maybe he will now, at least to fill up some of those seats.

The LA show is currently only about 10% sold. If not canceled, maybe a change of venue? I think this is a serious miscalculation. He should have at least honored the Greek Theater tickets to engender some good will. Maybe he will now, at least to fill up some of those seats.
If venue(s) are changed how would tickets that have already been sold be honored? Sounds more like cancellations to me.

Maybe, we're those also sold through Live Nation? At the very least I think he needs to step up and do some promotion. The days of just counting on his fanbase to sell out venues like this are probably long gone.

Last edited:
In 2022 Morrissey played Toyota Arena in Ontario, California. The capacity of that venue is over 11,000 people.
1) Did he sell it out?
2) What exactly, if anything, was he promoting?
3) Could it be that the problem, in part, is due to the fact that only die hards want to hear Quarry in its entirety?
4) Would a show aimed at a general audience be selling better?

Tickets already discounted within just over 48 hours of general sale at Honda Center

I just checked Ticketmaster. At Honda Center: the same nosebleed seat that was going for over 100 dollars plus fees a few hours ago is now $54.50 plus fees.
At Kia Forum: I see no price changes as of this writing. Respectfully, BH

My guess is they will as there is less travelling involved, if we go on the assumption that Moz still spends some of his time in LA. It seems pretty clear that reluctance to travel and put up with airports is a big factor in why shows get cancelled. That and his 'mood'. My guess is if Moz just doesn't feel like doing the show - then the show doesn't happen.

RUMOR: "Players" for Honda Center and Kia Forum in 2024:
Alain Whyte
Boz Boorer
Solomon Walker
Dean Butterworth
Michael Farrell

There's some interesting scheduling prior to the Quarry gigs.
Juan is premiering his new band project on February 2 (runs 2-4) in Bogotá which is ~2,000 miles away from Mexico (and ~4hr flight). Which is cutting it fine. Anyone of the betting type, care to give good odds on those rescheduled gigs?
FWD.

juangaleanotoro-13122023-0002.jpg

Please Please Please look at the Ticketmaster website, go to map view, and see how few tickets have been sold. How can these concerts go forward with so many many thousands of empty seats?

Back
Top Bottom