YATQ 20th Anniversary shows stencil ad on sidewalk in Los Angeles

Photo from an anonymous person, seen in the Highland Park neighborhood of Los Angeles (January 2024).

full

So its two weeks til show time and both venues show more than half the tickets still available!
It even appears more seats are available since the last time I checked a week ago.
This is even after the price dropped a little bit.

So its two weeks til show time and both venues show more than half the tickets still available!
It even appears more seats are available since the last time I checked a week ago.

Obviously more stencils and black spray paint are needed.

Just add a QR code that takes you to the ticket-buying page and the promotion is done!

Nice idea! But probably beyond the stencil-maker's skills - lettering at the bottom looks blurry or maybe Jesse needs a new can of paint.

Lol, your name! Very funny.

So what do we think? Cancelled due to logistical problems or illness in band?

Support act She wants Revenge have only posted 1 announcement on Instagram on 1 December. With their 54k followers , you’d think they would be punting this a lot more.

Last edited:
So what do we think? Cancelled due to logistical problems or illness in band?

First night has sold better than the 2nd, so that might go ahead. 2nd night sales are just awful for some reason, they’ve even made a lot of the top tier unavailable. However 3 of the New York dates were only half sold a week before the gigs but with the radio give away they went ahead. I’m quite shocked at the lack of response to these gigs as other bands i like who have done similar things have had very successful gigs, example being Echo and the Bunnymen playing Ocean Rain last year at the Liverpool Arena and Albert Hall.

Oh dear. When trying to book on Ticketmaster it states "the site is undergoing routine maintenance. Check back later." But it's only for the 2 LA shows. What's happening? I hope Brendan's latest post, quoting SOTWU "A heartless hand on my shoulder, a push and it's over" isn't foreshadowing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom