Will the Honda Center and Kia Forum shows actually happen?

Will the Honda Center and Kia Forum shows actually happen?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have the power to send MORRISSEY off on a good note in Southern California by supporting him and buying tickets. We have the power to destroy MORRISSEY and further embarrass him in SoCal too. I choose to support. What path do you choose?

We have the power to send MORRISSEY off on a good note in Southern California by supporting him and buying tickets. We have the power to destroy MORRISSEY and further embarrass him in SoCal too. I choose to support. What path do you choose?

REMEMBER THE GREEK THEATER!!

Can somebody just call it? I realize we have a poll here. But can someone just come out and say 'this is not happening' I love Morrissey but looking at the ticketmaster website map of each venue feels like watching a corpse rot. So again I am asking can someone just call it? (Because I cannot)

Can somebody just call it? I realize we have a poll here. But can someone just come out and say 'this is not happening' I love Morrissey but looking at the ticketmaster website map of each venue feels like watching a corpse rot. So again I am asking can someone just call it? (Because I cannot)

Sorry, not until 6 hours before or perhaps until everyone is seated or maybe after a half dozen songs.

They will go ahead, 2 nights New York were only 30% ish sold 2 weeks before the gigs was, so they they had competitions on the radio to give tickets away, lots of posters on here managed to get them that way.

They will go ahead, 2 nights New York were only 30% ish sold 2 weeks before the gigs was, so they they had competitions on the radio to give tickets away, lots of posters on here managed to get them that way.

Yes, make sure to enter the "contest" under multiple emails if you need more tickets.

A bit of media attention, not sure if this picture is going to sell any tickets though. lol.

A bit of media attention, not sure if this picture is going to sell any tickets though. lol.
He looks thoughtful in that photo.

Camila sharing fan-made stuff.

Screenshot_20231219-182349.png

The Anaheim show is approximately 40% sold out (looks like something happened overnight, please see the map view on Ticketmaster) and the new-ish option to purchase "Premium Club Seats" which was not there during any pre-sale, regular sale, and just recently appeared.

Los Angeles is approximately 20% sold out. He seems to have pissed off Angelenos something fierce with that entire Greek show debacle.

Source for percentage sold: Barry's Tickets, Calabasas, CA

RUMOR: The band will begin practicing in earnest in Los Angeles 2 weeks before these shows. Both nights will be professionally filmed. Click tracks will be used where necessary.

RUMOR: The band will begin practicing in earnest in Los Angeles 2 weeks before these shows. Both nights will be professionally filmed. Click tracks will be used where necessary.
RUMOUR: The band will perform hanging upside-down from the ceiling, the whole thing will be broadcast live on folk-devil.com and three buxom beauties (unrelated to folk-devil.com) will fire surplus Mporium t-shirts into the crowd during First of the Gang to Die.

If I was in SoCal, I'd buy the ticket. But the real choice is: I have the power to send SoCal off on a good note by showing up and performing great concerts or I have the power to piss off SoCal by cancelling yet more shows and letting them know I couldn't care less.

Back
Top Bottom