Yes, I Am Blind

:clap: Well done, Peter! I got goosebumps. :o:) It's one of my favorite Moz tracks. Keep up the gorgeousness!! :guitar:

Fabulous. You sound great. :)

Another front-room production with laptop, mike, Audacity and guitar. Many foul-ups, but I'm bored and housebound, so be nice to me. Again.:)

Nice job. I didn't hear any drums, though (j/k)

I get the portable player on both Safari and Camino for Mac.

I'd like to join this burgeoning cover activity on Moz-solo sparked off by Frannissey and Uncleskinny (who are both great) but can't play a guitar, or any other instrument. I think I can do good vocal justice to a number of Moz-solo songs. If I record a vocal track can someone marry it with acoustic guitar?

I'd like to join this burgeoning cover activity on Moz-solo sparked off by Frannissey and Uncleskinny (who are both great) but can't play a guitar, or any other instrument. I think I can do good vocal justice to a number of Moz-solo songs. If I record a vocal track can someone marry it with acoustic guitar?

You can use Karaoke! :D

Go for it. I'd do guitar. PM with any suggested songs. BTW just been signed off for another week off with the knackered foot, so I'm having a go at another song today:D

Peter

That would be totally cool. Peter, would you be the mix master, board op, producer please? I'll have to get a better microphone. Let's think about what songs we could do together. :guitar:

Another one

That would be totally cool. Peter, would you be the mix master, board op, producer please? I'll have to get a better microphone. Let's think about what songs we could do together. :guitar:

I need to get my thinking cap on. Do you have any songs in mind?

In the meantime...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/uncleskinny/Uncleskinny_Teenage_Dad_On_His_Estate.mp3

A bit barer than the previous two. Plinky bit at the end:D

Peter

P.S If the embedded player doesn't work, and if you really want to, here's a download link.

Re: Another one

Dude these covers have been absolutely steller ... like seriously it's better than most of the stuff you find on those Morrissey/Smiths cover cds ... Teenage Dad sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom