Designer T-Shirts? Yes sir!

There should be a special How Soon is Now? edition t-shirt for parents that reads: "How soon is now? Is it now yet? How about now? Are we almost to now?" Which repeats ad nauseam in bigger and bigger type down the front of the shirt, around the back, and up again until you find something with which to bludgeon the questioner.

I'm trying to think which font is the whiniest of all the fonts. Anyone care to nominate one? Comic Sans, with its blissful lack of sophistication and utter disregard for aesthetics? I think it may be.

NO! ARGGGGHHHHHH, LEAVE HOW SOON IS NOW? ALONE. THAT'S MY T-SHIRT DESIGN:tears::tears:
Is nothing sacred anymore?

Last edited:
Comic Sans should be killed.

Franzanna, I don't know about you but because of your avatar it'll always be HOW SOO IS NOW to me which is light years better than the original and the only shirt I'll ever wear.

There should be a special How Soon is Now? edition t-shirt for parents that reads: "How soon is now? Is it now yet? How about now? Are we almost to now?" Which repeats ad nauseam in bigger and bigger type down the front of the shirt, around the back, and up again until you find something with which to bludgeon the questioner.

I'm trying to think which font is the whiniest of all the fonts. Anyone care to nominate one? Comic Sans, with its blissful lack of sophistication and utter disregard for aesthetics? I think it may be.

HSIN.gif

I think I need to make one. :D

HA! Great idea Pregs and wonderful design bysshe! :guitar:

Whoa nelly! I guess I have the whiniest of all fonts. I happen to love Comic Sans. Sue me. :p

Well, I am not changing my profile for anyone who hates it. :p

It's sort of ironic to read "Isolated Book Whore" in a children's font.

I swear when the "water main broke" at the Hollywood Palladium, Morrissey's cancellation sign was in Comic Sans. :p

Back
Top Bottom