Designer T-Shirts? Yes sir!

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
In one of the Observer sections today I was slightly taken aback by seeing Smiths' lyrics plastered all over a ladies' top. Investigating further brought this chap up. I bet Morrissey would like one of those posters at the top, too.

Cheers,

Peter

In one of the Observer sections today I was slightly taken aback by seeing Smiths' lyrics plastered all over a ladies' top. Investigating further brought this chap up. I bet Morrissey would like one of those posters at the top, too.

Cheers,

Peter

Crap! Thar t-shirt is too much like the garments I make for myself. Grrrrr. :mad:

Cheers,

Peter

Yes, I am blind, possibly.... because I can only see "slim fit men's" listed. :confused:

EDIT: Oh, that wasn't quite what you said, was it? Soz.

Imagine walking through an airport with that on.

Why are there no tees in small size? I would definitely buy one if there was.

maybe he stole your idea:eek:

Triple crap! Damn them to high Hell what with their ridiculously expensive clothes. :mad: Some of us make our own clothes because we want to be unique, not because we want some bloody folk with more money than sense to buy clothes that look like our own. :mad: :mad:

As you can all plainly see, I am really quite vexed about this.

This is illegal, actually.

When I was researching how to sell my Moz/Obama shirt, I found all the legal info and I was pretty much scared away from selling them like that. Jail time was mentioned! D:

Or maybe I'm just an easily frightened wuss.

This is illegal, actually.

When I was researching how to sell my Moz/Obama shirt, I found all the legal info and I was pretty much scared away from selling them like that. Jail time was mentioned! D:

Or maybe I'm just an easily frightened wuss.

I wondered about that, reproducing lyrics needs permission, doesn't it?

By the way, I've still got one of your transfers left:D

Peter

There should be a special How Soon is Now? edition t-shirt for parents that reads: "How soon is now? Is it now yet? How about now? Are we almost to now?" Which repeats ad nauseam in bigger and bigger type down the front of the shirt, around the back, and up again until you find something with which to bludgeon the questioner.

I'm trying to think which font is the whiniest of all the fonts. Anyone care to nominate one? Comic Sans, with its blissful lack of sophistication and utter disregard for aesthetics? I think it may be.

There should be a special How Soon is Now? edition t-shirt for parents that reads: "How soon is now? Is it now yet? How about now? Are we almost to now?" Which repeats ad nauseam in bigger and bigger type down the front of the shirt, around the back, and up again until you find something with which to bludgeon the questioner.

I'm trying to think which font is the whiniest of all the fonts. Anyone care to nominate one? Comic Sans, with its blissful lack of sophistication and utter disregard for aesthetics? I think it may be.

"HoW sOoN iS nOw? Is It NoW yEt? HOw aBoUt nOw? ARe wE alMoSt nOw?"

that annoying enough?

Back
Top Bottom