Designer T-Shirts? Yes sir!

Quick! Iron it onto something! *grabs the cat* Here.

Go! Go! Go!

XD

I've a fancy for a Hot Press shot t-shirt - just the torso, so it looks like I have a hairy chest (which I don't, unless the moon is full) and cum-gutters (which I'm working on).

Or possibly a nice vinyl cooking apron.....

I've a fancy for a Hot Press shot t-shirt - just the torso, so it looks like I have a hairy chest (which I don't, unless the moon is full) and cum-gutters (which I'm working on).

Or possibly a nice vinyl cooking apron.....

You'd so rock that look.

Hahaha. Listen to me. I become more American around you.

You'd so rock that look.

It would have to be a womens' fit shirt for full effect, though. And you'd have to make sure you got your nipples positioned correctly beneath the shirt. This is Morrissey. Nipples are important. *nods*

You'd so rock that look.

PS: I don't know who did the original manip, but this HAS to be a shirt sooner or later.

ceilingmozlol.jpg

I swear when the "water main broke" at the Hollywood Palladium, Morrissey's cancellation sign was in Comic Sans. :p

Hehaha. My sister in law used to type business letters for the company in Comics Sans, ALL CAPS. I put a stop to that right quick. She thought it make them look friendly. Also, everyone there typed like they were typing on a type writer, i.e. carriage returns instead of letting the text wrap. It was a nightmare.

And another time, I received a wedding invitation done in Comic Sans. However, it was a "whimsical" design featuring a little stick man and woman falling in love, so it almost worked. My initial reaction was one of horror, though.

Hope everyone is happy. I am no longer in *unnaceptable* Comic Sans hell. I mean, God help me if I actually liked something everyone else hated - what a scandal! But I've gone along with you all on this, darlings. "Hell Is Other People" Sarte.

Hope everyone is happy. I am no longer in *unnaceptable* Comic Sans hell. I mean, God help me if I actually liked something everyone else hated - what a scandal! But I've gone along with you all on this, darlings. "Hell Is Other People" Sarte.

Girl, I like Comic Sans too :) See you in font HELL ;)

No... now I feel bad. You can be in Comic Sans if you like it. It's just a classic design snob target. And I was just showing my design snob side. I'm sorry.

Now, Garamond... I must be a classicist at heart.

The tiny retro designer in me thinks you can do no wrong with Courier Lite.

Did you know that it's easier for the human eye to read blocks of text which are serifed? The serifs slide you into the next letter. It's not just a style, it's a function.

Garamond is nice.

The tiny retro designer in me thinks you can do no wrong with Courier Lite.

Did you know that it's easier for the human eye to read blocks of text which are serifed? The serifs slide you into the next letter. It's not just a style, it's a function.

Garamond is nice.

I don't know Courier Lite, but I like Courier New.

Back
Top Bottom