Yes Or No

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Does Morrissey smoke pot?

No way, but I can imagine him trying vegan hash cakes! :guitar:

I'm totally serious. If he does I'm hitting lacy sea unpeep faster than you can call security.

I'm not inclined to be a stonertard but bored times call for boring measures. And It's fun to sit at home all day smoking it while calling your friends.

He used to smoke it with Kristeen Young, but stopped after sacking her, because the smell of it reminded him of her.

He used to smoke it with Kristeen Young, but stopped after sacking her, because the smell of it reminded him of her.

Hilarious.

All kidding aside, it does make me think that maybe he needs to work on being less of an indian advice giver. That's a nice way of calling him a hippo.

The only hippo around here is me, I've got plenty of tutu's in my closet to prove it. Just thinking about Morrissey hitting the bong is giving me the munchies.

I have like half a bud. And I should be looking for work. And it makes me incredibly horny. And I'm alone. The reasons not to do it outweigh the benefits. I'll just channel Mozzie's munchies and eat away my pain.

I have like half a bud. And I should be looking for work. And it makes me incredibly horny. And I'm alone. The reasons not to do it outweigh the benefits. I'll just channel Mozzie's munchies and eat away my pain.

Just picture him tokin' up backstage with Th'Lads right now, with a couple of front-row honeys on his lap and some Scissor Sisters pumping away on the stereo system. Channel that!

Well then he should go see Kristeen and rekindle whatever it was they had.

Back
Top Bottom