Yes Or No

Just picture him tokin' up backstage with Th'Lads right now, with a couple of front-row honeys on his lap and some Scissor Sisters pumping away on the stereo system. Channel that!

HAHA I love the Scissor Sisters! Is that a band I need to add to the "bands I should be embarrassed I like thread?" :o

Oh yeah, CG, I don't see Moz being the pot-smoking type. I think he'd rather have a pot o' tea. But that's just me.

Does Morrissey smoke pot?

Once, but claims he didn't inhale. Oh, okay duuude. :p

do you see Moz as more of a joint type of guy...blunt, bowl...or...bong??? hmmmm....

Ha! Now THAT is the question. LMAO! Oh...doobie.

HAHA I love the Scissor Sisters! Is that a band I need to add to the "bands I should be embarrassed I like thread?" :o

When you add your SS luv to the thread, put my name down too!

Are you people high right now?

Thanks Cor, but I hit up the cheap vodker instead.

never had any of it ever. but I can see why people do.

Are you people high right now?

you know, i really dont care for weed. it just makes me hungry and sleepy. and I usually feel like that normally. i get all zombie-fied and antisocial and zone out and stare at the wall. whats the fun in that??? i dont understand the fascination with it, but whatever floats your boat. i'd rather drink.

you know, i really dont care for weed. it just makes me hungry and sleepy. and I usually feel like that normally. i get all zombie-fied and antisocial and zone out and stare at the wall. whats the fun in that??? i dont understand the fascination with it, but whatever floats your boat. i'd rather drink.

Exactly, that's why I stopped. I'm antisocial enough as it is. Smoking dope, I was a f***ing anxious wreck 24/7 :o

Exactly, that's why I stopped. I'm antisocial enough as it is. Smoking dope, I was a f***ing anxious wreck 24/7 :o

i never got into it... it never did anything for me... and the price some people pay for it is outrageous. i'll stick to my alcohol

but i don't think he does. i can't see him smoking even cigarettes.

Back
Top Bottom