Morrissey Central "KICK ‘EM WHEN THEY FALL DOWN" (February 17, 2024)

Muhammad Ali Boxing GIF

I've just been out for my daily 5K run listening to 25 live which was great but was also thinking that I do find it intriguing though why people like yourself /Thewlis/Gordy/ Skanky thing are happy to spend so much time on a site that your hero detests.
OH MY f***, Surface. I never have a problem with anything you say. Until you open your mouth and start TALKING

I've just been out for my daily 5K run listening to 25 live which was great but was also thinking that I do find it intriguing though why people like yourself /Thewlis/Gordy/ Skanky thing are happy to spend so much time on a site that your hero detests.
Instead of worrying about what other people are doing all the time, please find somewhere to buy a f***ing brain already.

Gordy joined after you and has posted less than you. Thewlis joined after you, and you have made in that time almost 300% as many posts as Thewlis has. And I registered this account a full 10 years after you, and even pro-rata, I am also still a less frequent poster than you are.

You are here all the time polluting every concert thread (and many others) with your stupid negative shit, and most of the time you do so before the concerts have even occurred yet. :crazy:

Which you’re entitled to do. Just leave me out of your idiotic retorts to people when you feel like mentioning me for the sole purpose of trying invent some new stupid shit to say.

Because all your old shit is plenty stupid enough already!

Because, as far as I know, Morrissey doesn’t
continuously hang around on websites dedicated to those artists or people that he dislikes just to call them names or wish them death.

And also, just because Morrissey
does or says something, it doesn’t always make it right, nor should it be used as one’s excuse as to why they did or continue to do the same thing. Especially when they can’t pull it off with the same wit or humor.

I gave two examples of haters who do pull it off with wit and humor. I'm not saying they can all do it. Posters like Redacted and Johnnie Ray are absolute zeros, just blobs of boring negativity with no redeeming qualities. They're who the "dislike" button is for. But the ones who the "funny" option is for are really good.

As for continually hanging around, all we have to do is subtract success from Morrissey (assume Johnny Marr never knocked on his door) and I think we would have the kind of so-called "jaded c*nt" Samsa likes to complain about. I like the jaded c*nts. Deliver us from "nice" people: "I have spent my whole life in ruins | because of people who are nice." Don't you think Morrissey, if he hadn't become famous, would have multiple banned accounts on internet forums for the royal family and the Cure at this point in his life? And you know those posts would've been as funny as they were vicious.

I’ve never pretended to think that Morrissey doesn’t hold sway on what gets posted on Central. I think it’s Sam that does the leg work, because he’s probably more tech savvy, but the content, must agree with Morrissey.
I am not sure why some of you think Morrissey is retarded and can't use the internet

I gave two examples of haters who do pull it off with wit and humor. I'm not saying they can all do it. Posters like Redacted and Johnnie Ray are absolute zeros, just blobs of boring negativity with no redeeming qualities. They're who the "dislike" button is for. But the ones who the "funny" option is for are really good.

As for continually hanging around, all we have to do is subtract success from Morrissey (assume Johnny Marr never knocked on his door) and I think we would have the kind of so-called "jaded c*nt" Samsa likes to complain about. I like the jaded c*nts. Deliver us from "nice" people: "I have spent my whole life in ruins | because of people who are nice." Don't you think Morrissey, if he hadn't become famous, would have multiple banned accounts on internet forums for the royal family and the Cure at this point in his life? And you know those posts would've been as funny as they were vicious.
As you fail to acknowledge, I included myself among the jaded c***s. One can be jaded and still have something to offer. We all love Morrissey and his work and what he has meant for us (and continues to mean). It’s just that the continuous mishaps have made us tired, frustrated and…jaded.

And I spent an eternity going back and forth with Zoom trying my hardest to defend those of us who want to be able to critique and praise Moz on these boards. What I (and Zoom) is not keen on, however, is the Bennys, the Brummies, the Morrissey_sucks, and whatever else they’re called, whose sole purpose is to be provocative for the sake of being provocative. If you like these people, that’s fine. I don’t. I’m not keen on their propagandistic counterparts either, fyi. But obviously they’re all allowed here as much as you and me, until someone with authority says otherwise. But it’s not the mere ‘jaded c***s’ I complain about.

I am not sure why some of you think Morrissey is retarded and can't use the internet
I never said Morrissey can’t use the internet. I doubt he’s nerdy about it though. Younger people are much more likely to get nerdy about manning a website.

This particular website is easy navigate. Morrissey Central isn’t built like this one.
Well, then please do expound on the complexities of Central vs this site. BTW, a while ago I posted a pic here of Morrissey's living room back in the late 90s or so and he clearly had what looked like an Apple computer. I am sure it was just a huge, expensive paperweight tho, he had no idea how to use it.

Right, because you can type even if you can't read or spell. Try to say something interesting and stop reducing Morrissey to a f***ing idiot. I at least give him credit for the evil genius he is.
Again I never said that. Stop reading things into what isn’t there and stop swearing.
It paints an ugly picture of you as a person.

Well, then please do expound on the complexities of Central vs this site. BTW, a while ago I posted a pic here of Morrissey's living room back in the late 90s or so and he clearly had what looked like an Apple computer. I am sure it was just a huge, expensive paperweight tho, he had no idea how to use it.
FWD has said that he sees Sam is online, and then follows a Central post, so I guess Morrissey isn’t computer nerd enough to post himself on Central, which surely can’t be as user friendly as this website is. I don’t know how to post graphics like the Central posts, but here, I manage to post the basic stuff like photos, text, youtube videos, and vocaroos. I used to volunteer at an art gallery, and posting on its website was beyond my skill level. I imagine Morrissey wouldn’t want to spend his time fiddling around with…but as I’m typing this I’m thinking that maybe you’re right, and Morrissey does know how to do the layout and graphics and stuff that I couldn’t manage for the art gallery’s website.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom