Morrissey Central "THE LAST OF IRELAND" (MARCH 17, 2024)

8acdcf654615afd6d083234f6c91cc30450c194d.jpg

St Patrick's Day, 2024

On Pembroke Road look out for my ghost,
Dishevelled with shoes untied,
Playing through the railings with little children
Whose children have long since died.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotels that have been attacked didn't have anyone in them at the time. All evidence I've seen online has been
Wrong. Plenty of evidence shows your story's quite wrong. Right-wing infiltrators are at work to rouse rioters, who it was that set fires; not immigrants.
What is your Irish interest, SH?
Oh, give over. Hof was right in there like a whippet.
Yes, but you don't just disagree with the poster; you drag Morrissey down too without foundation. Too quick off the mark, and for whose sake?

Here in the US we are being overwhelmed by illegal immigration, the sex trafficking and the drug trafficking they bring with them. It's disgusting,
But isn't the poor US already home to disgusting Trump-aping folk like yourself...⬇️
gollum-more-than-hack-slash.jpg

Wrong. Plenty of evidence shows your story's quite wrong. Right-wing infiltrators are at work to rouse rioters, who it was that set fires; not immigrants.

Yes, but you don't just disagree with the poster; you drag Morrissey down too without foundation. Too quick off the mark, and for whose sake?

Again, give over. SER is going to keep posting far right content - or as close as he feels he can get to it - & Morrissey is going to keep thinking that governements are covering up crimes by immigrants & he's being attacked for nothing (or for caring about cruelty) the way he was in the past.

Someone needs to snap them out of it - or adjust to the fact that Morrissey has lost touch with reality & try to save the work & protect him from the nastiest attacks.

But isn't the poor US already home to disgusting Trump-aping folk like yourself...⬇️
gollum-more-than-hack-slash.jpg
The same Trump who plays Morrissey at his rallies and Morrissey has yet to object.
Sex trafficking and fentanyl deaths are real, and your making light of them just to take a shot at me is troubling and repulsive.

Is he not allowed to enjoy aspects of a country while disagreeing with its circumstances?

America is Not the World expresses his love for the country, while conveying his frustrations with it.

He travels to Istanbul and Israel etc. Indeed, many countries he vists have very complex problems, questionable cultural practices and invariably murder animals.

Many of us are walking contradictions in this life. He is from an immigrant family himself.
His criticisms about the US are often based on his faulty perceptions and total lack of understanding of matters he wishes to discuss.
He is not well versed in political matters and he should probably avoid talking about them.
I don't think he should sit in his ivory tower in his expensive LA hotel and be so absolutely obtuse and nasty about the suffering happening here because of the illegal immigration while at the same time he complains about it in other places.
And actually no, I don't think he should come here if he is going to lie about what happens here and constatly complain about it. He makes a lot of money here and actually said he would assasinate the president. That should have gotten him banned for life, whatever one thinks about Trump. Assasination threats against any president are not taken lightly, which is why the Secret Service investigated him, they took it seriously. Immigrants can be deported for this, non-citizens should be banned, and he even said there was a chance he would not be allowed back here.

Last edited:
His criticisms about the US are often based on his faulty perceptions and total lack of understanding of matters he wishes to discuss.
He is not well versed in political matters and he should probably avoid talking about them.
And actually no, I don't think he should come here if he is going to lie about what happens here and constatly complain about it. He makes a lot of money here and actually said he would assasinate the president. That should have gotten him banned for life, whatever one thinks about Trump, assasination threats against any president are not taken lightly.
I don't think he should sit in his ivory tower in his expensive LA hotel and be so absolutely obtuse and nasty about the suffering happening here because of the illegal immigration while at the same time he complains about it in other places.
I’m not totally against what you’re saying, but ‘assassination threat’ is stretching it a bit too far. Didn’t he say that he would press the button (if there was a button)? Taking that as a literal assassination threat is a mistake, I think.

A quick Google of 'migrant hotel attack' shows me that there have been a multitude of attacks on hotels when migrants were there (or in close proximity outside, defending themselves)

I don't follow the topic that closely, as the false news and propaganda does not interest me. A quick scan tells me all I need to know.

Like the majority of the headlines, the main purpose is to divide the population further.

No...it's not to "divide" the population..it's to wake them up.

Put up the links that show the immigrants inside that were burned out. Post it. What's my interest? Not seeing a neighbour fall to the madness of George Soros's replacement plan.

There is nothing ambiguous about this post. Misserrey has been going about Europe in recent years telling his fans in places like Paris that once their city is gone, it’s gone. He’s a swivel eyed hate filled anti-immigrant man. That’s what he is! A man.

Paris is gone.

The flooded comment was taken out of context, It's from the 2007 NME interview that he sued & won over. The area of London he mentioned was Kensington, which had seen an influx of foreign billionaires, who buy property they rarely use. It's nearly all tourists & short term visitors. But he agreed he also liked to live that way & if the NME hadn't decided to do a number on him it wouldn't be remembered at all.

London was being bought up by foreigners way before then. I remember seeing arabs coming out of posh hotels dressed in traditional desert garb in the 70's.

London was being bought up by foreigners way before then. I remember seeing arabs coming out of posh hotels dressed in traditional desert garb in the 70's.

You've had these views for more than a while then.

There is zero chance anyone can challenge what you say, or attempt to encourage change in you.

Your mind will be a well-oiled propaganda machine by now.

But I should know
Why you've gone
Because again and again you've explained

By the way, that song was written about people like you, not Morrissey - so you might not want to consider it an anthem.

I bid you good day.

Last edited:
And actually no, I don't think he should come here if he is going to lie about what happens here and constatly complain about it. He makes a lot of money here and actually said he would assasinate the president. That should have gotten him banned for life, whatever one thinks about Trump. Assasination threats against any president are not taken lightly, which is why the Secret Service investigated him, they took it seriously. Immigrants can be deported for this, non-citizens should be banned, and he even said there was a chance he would not be allowed back here.

America Is Not the World
(even if you may think that it is)

America Is Not the World
(even if you may think that it is)
Your ignorant non response to facts is just laughable. Stellar comeback.
But we are, we are who everyone looks to for protection. We are the place Morrissey chose to live and visits often, we might as well be the world to him and his pathetic little sycophants.

Your ignorant non response to facts is just laughable. Stellar comeback.
But we are, we are who everyone looks to for protection. We are the place Morrissey chose to live and visits often, we might as well be the world to him and his pathetic little sycophants.

I'm sure I'll be seeing more of your facts.

I simply don't have the time you obviously do (to write multiple lengthy responses to people on the internet)

Particularly when it involves those with the capacity to make one tire, and feel so old inside.

Good day.

Last edited:
If you seriously think Morrissey, of all people, is a credible threat to the President of the United States and want him deported for making an off-hand comment, something has gone wrong.

Yeah, but not so many. There's hundreds of expensive houses that are near derelict because the owner hasn't been there for years - meanwhile ordinary people can't afford a flat.

Yeah, but not so many. There's hundreds of expensive houses that are near derelict because the owner hasn't been there for years - meanwhile ordinary people can't afford a flat.

Ordinary people couldn't afford those properties even if they were vacant. My old council house in greater London is worth over 200,000.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom