Morrissey Central "PESTANA PALACE" (February 27, 2024)

Screenshot_20240227-211236.png

PESTANA PALACE

February 27, 2024
The 'new' Morrissey interview and accompanying photographs at Pestana Palace are a hoax. Morrissey has not been to Portugal for many years, and does not give interviews unless at gun-point.

The interview referenced is labelled "Published on Dec 31, 2014" and is found here:

(article image added to OP)

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
⬆️ Exhibit A, m'lud. Malarkey is a space oddity.Vive Hate!

Btw, when you said it's about promotion rather than debate, were you referring to gashonthenail, or Morrissey, or Morrissey-solo, or the bodyguard, or the manager, or the writer of the legal advice note, or the man on the moon?

Would you consider leaving Morrissey alone one of these days, and moving on to torment some other unfortunate media figure, with all your hard-earned legal media savvy and what not?

I'm not causing Morrissey any problems by discussing a few he already has.

Well, I'll try & find something nice about him somewhere... but me & this site are mean, perhaps but we're not going to lose a court case.

The subjects of your assertions often jump around without specification, making it difficult for the reader to determine who or what you are talking about. However, that first sentence is most revelatory. Since the site purports to include a HR department these days, are we to conclude that you are, despite many deceits to the contrary, a best friend on the payroll?

Maybe you're wrong. Maybe you are causing him harm. According to the libel advice, you are. I really used to think you intended the opposite :(

Yet each man kills the thing he loves
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!

Some kill their love when they are young,
And some when they are old;
Some strangle with the hands of Lust,
Some with the hands of Gold:
The kindest use a knife, because
The dead so soon grow cold.

Some love too little, some too long,
Some sell, and others buy;
Some do the deed with many tears,
And some without a sigh:
For each man kills the thing he loves,
Yet each man does not die.

- https://poets.org/poem/ballad-reading-gaol

You state your opinions as facts, all over the internet. You don’t know any more than anyone else, yet you argue with and contradict people on the subject of Morrissey. I think you cause a lot of problems. When people think about crazy Mozi fans, it’s you. And the rest of us get tarred with the same brush.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom