Morrissey Central "KICK ‘EM WHEN THEY FALL DOWN" (February 17, 2024)

Some of the best songs in the history of alternative pop and rock music, right there.

His reflective mood is still very much a fact, as well.

I see Morrissey is on a real nostalgic Smiths kick today. Fine - now sort out your beef with Johnny so we can get some more expanded anniversary edition boxsets. You can still technically do a 40th Anniversary Edition of the debut album, with a bunch of demos and the complete Troy Tate recordings. Then we can have a 'Meat is Murder 40th Edition' box next year.

Get your new manager on the case! ;)

That title doesn’t feel very positive at all. He seems to feel hard done by everything? His new manager is I hope getting him back into shape and he is kicking against that by posting his past glories?

It would be nice to get some news on his health and how he is as well as the plans for 2024. Releases, touring, etc.

Why would Moz give any recognition to this pimple faced Canadian dork who reviews records in his room in his mom's Montreal flat? Who is this moron?

Is it him though, when there negative posts, it's Morrissey doesn't post on Central, when there are positive posts, its Morrissey's in a good mood???
I’ve never pretended to think that Morrissey doesn’t hold sway on what gets posted on Central. I think it’s Sam that does the leg work, because he’s probably more tech savvy, but the content, must agree with Morrissey.

Some more interesting films cropping up in those song videos.

Ridley Scott's 1965 short film Boy With Bicycle

The glamorous glitzy Hairdresser on Fire video, from old British Pathé clips, seems made to measure.

Angels With Dirty Faces (1938)
Trailer -

😇 :babyangel:👼

Why would Moz give any recognition to this pimple faced Canadian dork who reviews records in his room in his mom's Montreal flat? Who is this moron?
Well that "Mom's basement" really is the king of insults, isn't it? Anytime anyone young says anything you don't like it's an easy go to critique. Meaningless, but easy.

I’ve never pretended to think that Morrissey doesn’t hold sway on what gets posted on Central. I think it’s Sam that does the leg work, because he’s probably more tech savvy, but the content, must agree with Morrissey.
Completely right here Shazz. This said, I personally think that Mozz is tech savvy, I mean he ain’t that dumb to press a few buttons, is he ?
And as we all know, Mozz is an intelligent
Man.
You could be correct with Sam doing the leg work, and, or having some input.
I would imagine that Young Sam, trawls the net for pictures, images, scrawling of all things Morrissey, then shows them to Mozz,
And if Mozz likes them… then it’s on
Central.
I cannot, and will not believe, that anyone else has control of anything that is posted on central, other than Morrissey.

Completely right here Shazz. This said, I personally think that Mozz is tech savvy, I mean he ain’t that dumb to press a few buttons, is he ?
And as we all know, Mozz is an intelligent
Man.
You could be correct with Sam doing the leg work, and, or having some input.
I would imagine that Young Sam, trawls the net for pictures, images, scrawling of all things Morrissey, then shows them to Mozz,
And if Mozz likes them… then it’s on
Central.
I cannot, and will not believe, that anyone else has control of anything that is posted on central, other than Morrissey.

I doubt it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom