Perth Cancelled

Very disappointing to receive notification of cancellation 8hrs before the Perth Australia show, which has been sold out for months. "Unforeseen circumstances" hours before a gig is really not good enough, particularly with people travelling for the concert. Pissed off is one way to describe the situation.

Screenshot from an anonymous person:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
But it would help him eleventy billion percent if she stayed on and THE PRESS WOULD GO WILD 💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥
only Miley can save him from oblivion

Like when Billy Joe Armstrong guested on California Son and you could hear him sing as if he were buried underground?

Pleased for Melbourne people - just lends weight to the (strong) rumour that all of the band came to Perth and Moz simply couldn't be stuffed and went straight to Melb. Still Ill.
I still feel really bad for the Moz fans in Perth. Last time he was there was 2002 I think. They weren't included in the 2012 Australian tour or the 2015 and 2016 tours so they've really been screwed over.

So, hopefully he continues to turn up for the gigs, as most bands tend to do rather than shit on the very people that support them - Got my tickets for Sydney on Monday 11th - flights booked hotels booked, a week in the land of ex-criminals, maybe he will show up - Already lost a small fortune on flights and hotels to Bangkok from Chiang Mai to have him cancel that one! This must be the biggest fiasco of a tour ever played out for real. I Wish You Lonely Morrissey! I really do! You complete and utter TWAT!

So, hopefully he continues to turn up for the gigs, as most bands tend to do rather than shit on the very people that support them - Got my tickets for Sydney on Monday 11th - flights booked hotels booked, a week in the land of ex-criminals, maybe he will show up - Already lost a small fortune on flights and hotels to Bangkok from Chiang Mai to have him cancel that one! This must be the biggest fiasco of a tour ever played out for real. I Wish You Lonely Morrissey! I really do! You complete and utter TWAT!
Yeah, that's why you're following him around the globe. :rolleyes: You're what enables him.

Then vote with your feet - boycott the tour. Performative anger is just pissing in the wind when we know that you're all set for the Sydney shows.

Jesus, all I wanted to do was go to see him live! My last chasn
Yeah, that's why you're following him around the globe. :rolleyes: You're what enables him
Nah, I just wanted a last chance to see him live. He has been a complete twat all of his musical career, but I am getting old and long in the tooth, there are no decent bands here in Thailand - or they just do a Morrissey and cancel, so I just want to go and see someone that made good music for more than 40 years - is that too much to ask? If you arrange a tour, you actually turn up rather than cancel more than half you gigs without any explanation? Then all those poor bastards that bought tickets are out of pocket for about 2 months until Ticketthief refunds them, let alone air fares and hotels.

Jesus, all I wanted to do was go to see him live! My last chasn

Nah, I just wanted a last chance to see him live. He has been a complete twat all of his musical career, but I am getting old and long in the tooth, there are no decent bands here in Thailand - or they just do a Morrissey and cancel, so I just want to go and see someone that made good music for more than 40 years - is that too much to ask? If you arrange a tour, you actually turn up rather than cancel more than half you gigs without any explanation? Then all those poor bastards that bought tickets are out of pocket for about 2 months until Ticketthief refunds them, let alone air fares and hotels.
Well yeah, I know, it sucks. That's why people should stop buying tickets. He needs to know he can't take his audiences for granted. Well, hope he shows up to Sydney for you, the crumb.

Word on the streets is that he is planning another 365 day tour of Butan, where it doesn't matter if he doesn't show up as no one is allowed to attend anyway.

The Morrissey lovers that moderate this site really like deleting things......DEL.....DEL....DEL....DEL - The truth is evil eh? Quick, quick get in there with your delete key....before anyone posts negative comments! About four negative posts of mine disappeared! like Morrisey at a gig, or by magic who knows the secret of the black magic box!

The Morrissey lovers that moderate this site really like deleting things......DEL.....DEL....DEL....DEL - The truth is evil eh? Quick, quick get in there with your delete key....before anyone posts negative comments! About four negative posts of mine disappeared! like Morrisey at a gig, or by magic who knows the secret of the black magic box!
All the "deleted" posts were moved here as it is part of an ongoing cancellation discussion - which is not what a Melbourne gig report page is for. You also got post moved notices when said posts were relocated.
FWD.

Are you 5 years old? are you afraid of grown ups that have a differing opinion from your own narrow minded view of the World? People like you are what leads to tyranny oppression and fascism.

Are you 5 years old? are you afraid of grown ups that have a differing opinion from your own narrow minded view of the World? People like you are what leads to tyranny oppression and fascism.
Your posts were relocated into the relevant thread, that’s all, because they were off topic.

Deleted again...well done! obviously anything negative is against the law here Davidt

I would politely describe you as a c***!

Just keep deleting, at some point a c*** needs to sleep......
Looks like I was right about you.

At the Melbourne Show he said he took issue with how he was billed as “nostalgic” on the upcoming shows board where all the other artists were labelled “pop” or “rock”.

Sure enough, Miley Cyrus rings: “TAKE MY
VOCALS OFF NOW!”
Nice one! 👍
What about this humorous version ⤵️

🎼 Darling I hug a pillow when all of the sudden...
Sure enough the telephone rings
It's Miley, hold the line!
Planing to sing her old vocals,
With no invitation
Tellin' all "Get off the mic
This is my record now,
Y'all better press it soon,
Cos' I'm a superstar!"
Once done, she disapears
Who knows where she is now?
Staying silent as Big Bosses
Deny any release!