Perth Cancelled

Very disappointing to receive notification of cancellation 8hrs before the Perth Australia show, which has been sold out for months. "Unforeseen circumstances" hours before a gig is really not good enough, particularly with people travelling for the concert. Pissed off is one way to describe the situation.

Screenshot from an anonymous person:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad, but saw him in Perth in 2001 and in Sydney Opera House 2012 so very sad he has cancelled a Perth gig for the second time since the Kill Uncle Tour of 1991. Concerts in 1991 in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth scheduled at the tail end of the 91 Kill Uncle tour were cancelled after Morrissey fell ill with viral flu which developed into sinusitis the next day. He can be forgiven especially as this is truly unforseen circumstances.

I understand how much you all so love him.

I was once there.

There is no reason to support an artist who cancels as many shows as he has without open communication about why and the status of upcoming shows.

His behaviour and communication is unprofessional and should be called out.

I will never buy a Moz ticket again. If he got together with the remaining Smiths I wouldn't buy a ticket. He may get a hang nail and the tour is cancelled.

"Unforeseen Logistical Issues" was the reason put in the message. I wonder if it relates to the venue itself considering they are in Perth right now and its not like the Asia dates which was a weeks notice. Either way its probably an overeaction from Moz

Smucks like me cancelled other event and opportunities to attend.
No real explanation. Would have a more sympathetic view if actually knew what the problem was? venue, health,
Should have selected the Robbie conference instead.

Bigmouth strikes again.
Great songwriter. Just a low moral compassed individual.

"Unforeseen Logistical Issues" was the reason put in the message. I wonder if it relates to the venue itself considering they are in Perth right now and its not like the Asia dates which was a weeks notice. Either way its probably an overeaction from Moz
Maybe that dengue from CDMX has got a hold of him again. He’s the only unofficial, official case of dengue in CDMX this year. He’s so so so unlucky. Maybe the flights and accommodation for the band, Casa and the rest can be refunded through insurance but unlikely for fans who have flown to Perth from further afield. Another piss take.

He decided he didn’t want to board the flight from Singapore to Perth and has decided to fly directly to Melbourne. I don’t know why he didn’t take the direct Tokyo Perth flight on Thursday.
So he canceled a show because he didn't want to take the plane he needed to take to get there?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom