New Album Called "All You Need Is Me"?

Am I right in thinking that ‘Meat is Murder’, ‘The Queen is dead’ and 'Maladjusted' are the only albums in Moz's career to be named after a track on the album?

So for this reason I think it will be something unrelated to song titles.

Southpaw Grammar is basically named afer "Southpaw" (or vice versa) and, as someone noted, the title Kill Uncle was taken from a song of the same name that never made the cut.

so to say that becos only three (or four, or five) of Moz's twelve albums so far (one of which was simply self-titled) hav shared their name with one of the songs should mean that it is unlikely that the new album's title will share its title with a song doesnt really make sense. if anything, you should think that it's almost as likely that the new album's title will share its name with one of the songs as it is likely that it wont.

Last edited:
Southpaw Grammar is basically named afer "Southpaw" (or vice versa) and, as someone noted, the title Kill Uncle was taken from a song of the same name that never made the cut.

so to say that becos only three (or four, or five) of Moz's twelve albums so far (one of which was simply self-titled) hav shared their name with one of the songs should mean that it is unlikely that the new album's title will share its title with a song doesnt really make sense. if anything, you should think that it's almost as likely that the new album's title will share its name with one of the songs as it is likely that it wont.

It was just my opinion. I didn’t really put as much thought in to it as you clearly have.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

I really hope AYNIM is on the new album, (and thus the title would work) so I don't have to buy the GH.

It was just my opinion. I didn’t really put as much thought in to it as you clearly have.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

it really didnt take much thought- there are twelve Smiths/Moz albums and nearly half are named after songs- it was juste an obvious observation.

All You Need Is Me would be a terrible title, but suiting to Morrissey's uncontolled self-indulgence at this point.

it really didnt take much thought- there are twelve Smiths/Moz albums and nearly half are named after songs- it was juste an obvious observation.

All You Need Is Me would be a terrible title, but suiting to Morrissey's uncontolled self-indulgence at this point.

I see your point but more than half haven’t so surly you can also see where I’m coming from.

There’s no right or wrong answer here. Just two peoples opinions.

all i can say is i'm glad he didn't try to write a song called "greatest hits".
x
x
x
and personally, i think we should just wait and see and be surprised at the genius...

I see your point but more than half haven’t so surly you can also see where I’m coming from.

There’s no right or wrong answer here. Just two peoples opinions.

well, yes isee where yure coming from, but since the self-titled debut, the album titles hav been drawn from song titles about half the time (if the new album's title comes from a song title it will indeed be exactly half), so im juste saying that its clearly not something Morrissey has an aversion to, infact its something that hes done quite often.

im berating this subject too much.

"Some Of Us Is Turning Nasty"

I think it'd work.

nay

Art suffer England hatred

that would be great

though he's written it before, everyone who got Peepholism should go to the
Kill Uncle page, where he wrote it down with some other words which you normally
see under at the last page of the CD/DVD/Vinyl.

Last edited:
I agree between those two..Art Suffer, England Hatred and Some of us Is Turning Nasty. I can't decide which is better. The first one sounds all artsy. I like it. As for "All you need is Me" I don't know about that one..

Oh really? Just let Morrissey know that next time he plays in Canada.

iwould, but Morrissey no longer plays Canada. would you be so kind as to tell him for me when he next visits your animal slaughtering country? thanks.

iwould, but Morrissey no longer plays Canada. would you be so kind as to tell him for me when he next visits your animal slaughtering country? thanks.

That was the joke.

would you be so kind as to tell him for me when he next visits your animal slaughtering country? thanks.

I'm sure the seal thing is merely half the reason he doesn't tour Canada. Even more alarming is their level of dullness.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the joke.

oh... you were joking! ihadnt realised. does that mean you wont be passing along my message to Moz the next time he's passing through your animal wearing town? well, thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom