New Album Called "All You Need Is Me"?

GlasgowChivas

Doing the Terrace Stomp
I know...I know...

Wikipedia is full of lies, damn lies...

but it claims that:

On January 22, 2008, at his roundhouse concert Morrissey introduced the song "All You Need Is Me" as "This is a new song from the new album "All You Need Is Me", This ones called "All You Need Is Me"

Can an attendee of the show confirm if this was said?

If true I like it.

I know...I know...

but it claims that:

On January 22, 2008, at his roundhouse concert Morrissey introduced the song "All You Need Is Me" as "This is a new song from the new album "All You Need Is Me", This ones called "All You Need Is Me"

If true I like it.

I think it would make a nice title but it wouldn't really make sense. I'm assuming that since AYNIM is on the Greatest hits album it won’t be on the new album. I think it would be quite confusing if he releases AYNIM as a second single to promote the Greatest hits then releases an album of the same title which doesn't contain that song.

Did that make sense or am I just confusing myself? :confused:

He should call it "Retired"

And have a great 40's style black and white movie star headshot of himself on the cover, tilted 45 degrees to the left, with a row of typed Xs going across... just because I think it would be funny.

Am I right in thinking that ‘Meat is Murder’, ‘The Queen is dead’ and 'Maladjusted' are the only albums in Moz's career to be named after a track on the album?

So for this reason I think it will be something unrelated to song titles.

Am I right in thinking that ‘Meat is Murder’, ‘The Queen is dead’ and 'Maladjusted' are the only albums in Moz's career to be named after a track on the album?

Funny, I just had this exact conversation via PM. Yes, I can't imagine he'd just name it after one of the tracks. It would be a waste, to my mind.

Also I think if he did make these comments he was probably just teasing. Didn’t he also make a comment at one of the French gigs that he was to “hip” to reveal album titles, “They just appear” ;)

Funny, I just had this exact conversation via PM. Yes, I can't imagine he'd just name it after one of the tracks. It would be a waste, to my mind.

I agree it would be a waste. I think he really enjoys coming up with all these interesting titles.

I know...I know...

but it claims that:

If true I like it.

I have a CRAZY idea. Maybe the new album he was referring to the new Greatest Hits album. :rolleyes:

Or "Call me please, I'm free" as a misheard title.
It's fun to invent possible titles. It's a bit like when a couple have selected potential names for a child and keep you guessing until after the child is born.

I like ...Stanley Sugden from Sidcup.:)

actually he wouldn't dare.

You are indeed right.

Although I heard a rumour that there was a song called "Kill Uncle" which never saw the light of day.

I agree it would be a waste. I think he really enjoys coming up with all these interesting titles.

yeah it seems like a fun thing that he gets to name his album however he feels, aynim doesnt sound like an album title to me

I know...I know...

but it claims that:

If true I like it.

sounds more like joking banter than being serious to me.... he was referring to YATQ after it's release as "guess who's throwing up dinner" on stage...

Back
Top Bottom