all you need is me Vinyl Shipped

I'd be willing to purchase this defective record from you.

Hi Crystal, sorry but I have been onto recordstore and I am returning it on Monday with the unopenable Cd. Hopefully they will check the replacements before they send them out.

Finally got the 3pk yesterday in CA. Tight fit on the CD sleeve like others have commented. Used a pair of plyers that just happened to be lying on the kitchen counter a foot in front or me for no apparent reason to pull out the inner sleeve. (Thanks fate). Is it just me or does the print quality of the vinyl sleeve photography look a little dark & murky? I was looking forward to scanning these but I think it's just gonna look like crapola. :(

As for the contents ... I know that's a different thread n' all but I think I'm pretty much hell-bent on making a nub out of the ol' turntable needle on "My Dearest Love." It's truly divine. :sweet:

Mine too! :D No damaged packaging, the 7"s play perfectly, the CD wasn't stuck in the case... what a relief!

yay! well my CD was hard to get out, but once i got it out, its easy to get in and out, but i put the CD in a CD case with the rest of my CDs, so i wont have to take it out of its original case

yay! well my CD was hard to get out, but once i got it out, its easy to get in and out
me too. I was a little worried about damaging the outer sleeve but there was no problem. Could that be the reason it took another week to release, that they were stuffing the sleeves?

Anyway, the CD looks great! I haven't had one of these mini-record type CD's before. The whole package is really excellent and well worth the $20 - shipping included price. A+

Back
Top Bottom