all you need is me Vinyl Shipped

Re: Hmmmm

:confused:

Morrissey loves vinyls, that's why he always releases singles and albums on vinyls.

But that's not the way to make money, or chart positions.

I understand he likes it - most band do release on vinyl still - but I think the issue here lies with the fact there is vinyl only.
If the B-sides were available on iTunes or even on, god forbid, CD then I doubt there would be any issue and much less illegal downloading from the fans.

Re: Hmmmm

:confused:

Morrissey loves vinyls, that's why he always releases singles and albums on vinyls.

Why the question marks Kewp? :confused: I love vinyls too, more than every other music format in the entire world, which is why i'm jealous that you have it in the palm of your hand and i don't yet.

Strange lady :) x

How come people like yourself have it before the release date? But people like myself and Grim wont even get it till after? Not meaning to sound angry with you Black Eyed, just don't understand.

Hi Dom,

dont ask me:confused:. I put the same question in a post just 7 before yours. I ordered two lots of the £5 bundle from Recordstore and they came on Friday 30th morning. I dont know why and was shocked to not see a massive post on Solo with everyones comments. I'm clueless, is it something to do with the fact that I ordered two bundles? Who knows, but sorry it upset you:(

It would have been nice to have

-one cd-single, one dvd-single and one 7"

instead of

-one cd-single and two 7"s.

The dvd-single could have featured the video to the song, if it had been ready on time, and in the end it was, given the single's delay.

Stephane

Just to worry all those who have recieved an e-mail from HMV saying their cds/vinyl is on it's all:

I pre-ordered New Order - Live in Glasgow DVD (with bonus HMV exclusive cd) which arrived today, however when I opened the box I found a bloody Thundercats dvd inside and to really annoy me, it is now out of stock!!!

Therefore don't count your chickens...............

I've just checked my order history at recordstore & it's changed from pending to processed yee-haw!

love

Grim
P.s. now I've to keep me eye open fi the postie trundling up with my ample package in his mits!

Just to worry all those who have recieved an e-mail from HMV saying their cds/vinyl is on it's all:

I pre-ordered New Order - Live in Glasgow DVD (with bonus HMV exclusive cd) which arrived today, however when I opened the box I found a bloody Thundercats dvd inside and to really annoy me, it is now out of stock!!!

Therefore don't count your chickens...............

Hahahaha, I bet that stung.

oh btw the fiver bungle is still available through recodstore & look at this what they've got advertised!

recordstore.jpg

cheeky buggers eh using an Attack record pic for Decca label hee-hee!

love

Grim

oh btw the fiver bungle is still available through recodstore & look at this what they've got advertised!

recordstore.jpg

cheeky buggers eh using an Attack record pic for Decca label hee-hee!

love

Grim

There are any number of us here who would be willing to Photoshop that into accuracy in exchange for a 13.99 pound credit... ;)

Hey Hey!!! Just got in from work and on the mat was my bundle! funny thing is i have called my local HMV and got them to put the same to one side cos i thought i was gonna miss out. Pondering whether to still get it from there now.

I asked Record store if they were convinced they'd get the stock....and got this wonderful reply:

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your email.

I have checked our system and your order is currently in our warehouse awaiting dispatch. You should receive it shortly and a confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is dispatched.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Kind regards​

Hurrah!

Yay, my bundle just shipped from Recordstore! I just ordered it last week, so I think that's good news for the rest of you still waiting!

Question for you with the 7" vinyls - reverse of the sleeves one is dark brown with matching inner sleeve, the other is a lighter shade but the inner is dark...... (THPGU sleeves were blue and light blue I thought this was the same concept) but I've got the right singles inside.

Question for you with the 7" vinyls - reverse of the sleeves one is dark brown with matching inner sleeve, the other is a lighter shade but the inner is dark...... (THPGU sleeves were blue and light blue I thought this was the same concept) but I've got the right singles inside.

Yes, the one has My Dearest Love on B-side the reverse side of the sleeve colour is lighter than Drive-in Saturday and CD single.

Hi Dom,

dont ask me:confused:. I put the same question in a post just 7 before yours. I ordered two lots of the £5 bundle from Recordstore and they came on Friday 30th morning. I dont know why and was shocked to not see a massive post on Solo with everyones comments. I'm clueless, is it something to do with the fact that I ordered two bundles? Who knows, but sorry it upset you:(

Oh hey, don't worry. you didnt upset me. just couldnt believe morrissey could have the audacity not to have sent me a personal copy himself. terrible terrible fan treatment i say, tsk tsk

dom x

Is anyone's CD single very grainy and not as brown in color as the others? When I first opened it, I thought I got a poor quality picture, but I'm assuming they are all like this. Upon close inspection, there are white lines across his face; it almost looks like interference on a TV set.:(

Last edited:
I received my bundle from Recordstore.uk today. I'm in Chicago, so I usually get my mail fairly fast, and I did preorder when it was first announced. So my countrymen and women can look for them in their mailboxes starting today!

Back
Top Bottom