all you need is me Vinyl Shipped

Idle

just recieved an email:

we confirm the receipt of payment for your order.

your order is shipped out!

1 x MORRISSEY "ALL YOU NEED IS ME/DRIVE-IN ..." 7" LP VINYL
eBay: 150249667952
ID: 131695
EUR 6,99
-------------------------------------------------------------

1 x MORRISSEY "ALL YOU NEED IS ME/MY DEAREST.." 7" LP VINYL
eBay: 160242666348
ID: 131694
EUR 6,99

from germany actually... yihaaa

Woop! Recordstore have just shipped my order

It should be with me tomorrow or Saturday. Anyone else get the confirmation?

Peter

Re: Woop! Recordstore have just shipped my order

It should be with me tomorrow or Saturday. Anyone else get the confirmation?

Peter

I did. Now I just need to persuade someone to rip My Dearest Love for me and send it to me when they get theirs... I can prove I paid for the bundle. *hint for anyone who'll take it*

Just got mine from recordstore saying my 3 format bundle has been shipped....and am thoroughly excited! Can't wait. :)

oh bugger I've just asked about this in CC, bloody hell I've not heard from 'em, my order just says 'pending'! yikes! Mind you I've never had any problems before!

love

Grim

Got my confirmation email that my order has been shipped now I only have to wait about a week for it to make it's way across the Irish sea.
Still a safer bet than ordering it in HMV.

my order is still 'pending'. maybe they'll get to it tomorrow...i hope.

Yeah I got mine and I'm incredibly excited...that being said even with the swiftest form of delivery how long it will take to ship them across the atlantic

i received my shipment confirmation today.

lets times it from the UK to the US...

Got my confirmation email that my order has been shipped now I only have to wait about a week for it to make it's way across the Irish sea.
Still a safer bet than ordering it in HMV.

Likewise Irish Budd - confirmation email arrived - now it'll take about a week to get to Dublin!!!

While it's still exciting waiting for the parcel to arrive I think nothing beats that feeling years ago going into your local record shop and buying the 12" on the day of release. Chances are you'd have heard the A side played on the radio (for me it was the Fanning Show in Ireland) but the excitement was rushing home to play the B Sides. That was a great thrill.

I feel old. I miss 12"s...

Paul

I ordered one in April and it's been shipped, but one I ordered just the other day is pending. I think they just have a lot of orders. Releasing it for just a week probably has something to do with that.

I bought a second three-pack so I can sell it on ebay in a few months. :p

oh bugger I just received this email...

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent Morrissey - All You Need Is Me bundle order.

We regret to inform you that due to a manufacturing delay at the label, we will not be able to ship your order for the release date of 2nd June 2008.

We have been informed that we will receive our stock w/c 2nd June 2008. Rest assured we will do everything we can to get this title to you as quickly as possible.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment that this may have caused.

Kind regards

Noooooooooooooooo

love

Grim

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that due to a manufacturing delay at the label, we will not be able to ship your order for the release date of 2nd June 2008.

We have been informed that we will receive our stock w/c 2nd June 2008. Rest assured we will do everything we can to get this title to you as quickly as possible.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment that this may have caused.

Kind regards

Noooooooooooooooo

love

Grim

omg! my mother ordered mine, I need to check with her...:eek:

Dear Customer,

Kind regards

Noooooooooooooooo

love

Grim

I just got this :(

Dear Customer,

Kind regards

Noooooooooooooooo

love

Grim

Just received that email as well, I had a feeling something was up when it said my order was still pending :(

Back
Top Bottom