Shopping with my Morrissey!

christ, i missed all of live earth.....shame it wasn't really "live earth" and electrocute the bastards!

I think Al Gore took all the money and is now trying to find the missing Link....

Seriously, What A Joke...What does he plan to do with the Money raised...and how much money did Sting Contribute out of his own pocket?

i've heard this charming man in the gap.
my friend informed me that after getting a five finger discount on a overpriced shirt he walked into a pizza parlor only to hear shoplifters of the world unite

my girlfriend and i went shopping a few days ago and the cashier was so into my moz shirt that he didnt noticed/or care about us left handing a bag clearly in his sight. hah

unite and takeoverrrrrr!

I remember someone on here writing about shopping while wearing a Smiths or Morrissey t-shirt, and the cashier was so impressed that she handed over the goods without payment and said "you don't owe me anything."
Another good reason to wear Mozwear!

some of the peeps i work with like to have the crappy local radio station on,
the other day i swear i heard the DJ said "love from morrissey" i wasnt really listening, ive got quite good at zoning it out as they usually just play chav stuff. (charts today ;)) then i could hear everyday is like sunday, i was singing along, and thinking it was just a replay in my head (you know how a song just grabs you like that) and i slowly realised that no it wasnt me it WAS the radio!!!!
I nearly cut my frigging fingers off!!! (was prepping veg at the time!)

Amazing, once in a life time event. LOL

Back
Top Bottom