Policemen. Are they now toothless tigers?

to what degree do you think it bothers me?

if you think i'm sitting here angry and pulling my hair out thinking "why oh why does blue jag post in this way?!?", then you are sadly mistaken.

no, you don't have to explain any of your actions to me. i'm curious, you won't answer me. that's fine. keep doing what you're doing. evasiveness is a great quality to have on a forum for discussions.

call me petty all you like. i'll keep thinking of you as an obsessive post count checker.

I've been called some things in my time but never an "obsessive post count checker!". It sounds almost abusive! :lbf: (ooh that's another one on my total - gives a mad "here's Johnny" laugh :laughing:)

Re: another one?

Nope, you should read Munchy's thread

blue jag wants to increase his post counts I suppose.

blue jag's a boring bastard who goes around licking everyone's arse in an attempt to make friends as he's a got none in the real world. Not a post passes where he doesn't put the thumbs up or the laughing emoticon, except for robbie's post's where he's jumped on the bandwagon from his saftey haven to give him grief. Pathetic.

blue jag's a boring bastard who goes around licking everyone's arse in an attempt to make friends as he's a got none in the real world. Not a post passes where he doesn't put the thumbs up or the laughing emoticon, except for robbie's post's where he's jumped on the bandwagon from his saftey haven to give him grief. Pathetic.

:lbf:

And the police are pretty good. Definitely better than Blue Jag.

OK I will. They are great for inspecting bald tyres and out of date road tax, not much good at sorting out violence, neighbour disturbances, burglary, muggings and theft.

They have to deal with some shit things.My brother has been to domestic violence situations where he's dealt with a some awful things.He held a woman's jugular vein where her husband had slashed it.

As a road cop he had to deal with a head decapitated from its body in a road crash.

OOh you're more angry than a wasp in a jam jar! I dont care what you think, thank you very much!:crazy:

OOh you're more angry than a wasp in a jam jar! I dont care what you think, thank you very much!:crazy:

Lying, attention seeking, arse licker with no mind of your own. You agree with everyone and contradict yourself in a pathetic attempt to get noticed. Weirdo:mad:

He is a gobshite. He defines the word 'sheep'. Every post that goes by he has to agree with someone out of desperation to be liked, clown:mad:

Desperate to be liked?! Hardly! I express my opinions, what is wrong with agreeing with someone? at least I am not full of hatred and spite like your good self. You are the sad pathetic one.:crazy:

Desperate to be liked?! Hardly! I express my opinions, what is wrong with agreeing with someone? at least I am not full of hatred and spite like your good self. You are the sad pathetic one.:crazy:

Attention seeker. Stick to stalking women, sad lad.

You need beating like a ginger stepchild.

You are the most charmless individual on this forum.Why do you follow Morrissey? What do you think he would say about your pathetic vindictive rants?:crazy:

As if i give a f*** what he'd say. I don't have to kiss arse's like you cos you've no mates, sad lad. Which gigs are you going to? I must meet you:rolleyes:

As if i give a f*** what he'd say. I don't have to kiss arse's like you cos you've no mates, sad lad. Which gigs are you going to? I must meet you:rolleyes:

Why should I need to kiss arse?:confused: You dont know me from adam you're just a sad vindictive unpleasant individual who thinks they are being oh so clever by posting vile comments.Go ahead, I care not one jot.Im happy with myself which is more than can be said for you.You have issues.Would love to chat all day but some of us have to work.Enjoy posting what you will about me.:thumb:

Tags
blue jag-off does abe=nrith? i miss nrith jag=virgin mcwankson nobrainhasrome nrith googles u nrith=cuntage team blue jag team mongoloid trollbait
Back
Top Bottom