The Blue Jag Appreciation thread

Oh, please. How would you feel if you had your IP scanned? You wouldn't feel violated and helpless?

you can't find out anything with an IP address.

and it changes anyway pretty much everytime you restart your computer.

he did nothing wrong and a year for that? it's complete bs

hmmm

He is collecting personal info of other forum users more than one year which is clearly breach of TOS.

Press Conference

As a representative for User "Buzzetta", I am here to relay the message that User "Buzzetta" wishes to refrain from comment regarding incidents occurring before and on May 2nd, 2009 in reference to actions attributed to certain other users. It is in reference to these particular issues that no comments nor questions will be addressed concerning these issues until after or on May 2nd, 2010. At that time, User "Buzzetta" will field comments and questions regarding this issue and not at any time sooner within the public forum.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support.

Go Yankees.

Re: Press Conference

As a representative for User "Buzzetta", I am here to relay the message that User "Buzzetta" wishes to refrain from comment regarding incidents occurring before and on May 2nd, 2009 in reference to actions attributed to certain other users. It is in reference to these particular issues that no comments nor questions will be addressed concerning these issues until after or on May 2nd, 2010. At that time, User "Buzzetta" will field comments and questions regarding this issue and not at any time sooner within the public forum.

Go Yankees.

I was going to start a Public Poll on this issue; but shall now most likely refrain indefinitely from any such action.

As a representative for User troubleluvsme, I would like to thank User Buzzetta for both addressing this sensitive issue and declining further comment.

But wait.....how do I know it's really you, User Buzzetta?

Last edited:

Doesn't matter. He was collecting people's personal information.

As a representative for User "Cassius", I am here to relay the message that User "Cassius wishes to refrain from comment regarding incidents occurring before and on May 2nd, 2009 in reference to actions attributed to certain other users. It is in reference to these particular issues that no comments nor questions will be addressed concerning these issues until after or on May 2nd, 2010. At that time, User "Cassius" will field comments and questions regarding this issue and not at any time sooner within the public forum.

The Yankees suck.

As a representative for User "Cassius", I am here to relay the message that User "Cassius wishes to refrain from comment regarding incidents occurring before and on May 2nd, 2009 in reference to actions attributed to certain other users. It is in reference to these particular issues that no comments nor questions will be addressed concerning these issues until after or on May 2nd, 2010. At that time, User "Cassius" will field comments and questions regarding this issue and not at any time sooner within the public forum.

The Yankees suck.

I agree with you 100% :straightface: on both counts :p

ps: my Dodgers are gonna go all the way this year! :guitar:

I agree with you 100% :straightface: on both counts :p

ps: my Dodgers are gonna go all the way this year! :guitar:

And if they do it will be because of the leadership and examples set forth by Joe Torre and Don Mattingly, both NY Yankee greats.

The Yankees suck.

I am soooo suing you for plagiarism.

Tags
bj=dipshit blue jag ftw blue lag cocka doodle do jag=virgin losers no comment nrith <3 cock nrith = cunt sheep team blue jag team mongoloid
Back
Top Bottom