Policemen. Are they now toothless tigers?

You sound so like a middle school girl when you say 'end of.'
For that poll being just 'a bit of lighthearted fun', you've seem to got your panties all bunched up over it in that thread when you saw the results.
Nothing has been exposed -- you accused me of stalking and you have YET to back it up. Everyone knows that I asked Nicola if she played skin flute. I didn't get a warning about it until she felt it would benefit you to feign offense to it. If you were me you wouldn't have to whine to your friends (who are known trolls in the chatroom) through public messages, procure libel in the public forums, and attempt to insult me through tag abuse. Honestly, this forum was a hell of a lot better without you and your trivial '.....' threads in which you do nothing but throw temper tantrums when people disagree with you. Perhaps if you could have respect for people with differing opinions rather than personally attacking them with barrages of schoolyard insults (see poll option 'bluejag is acting like a 13 year old'), then you wouldn't be in the suspicious users list and fraternizing with trolls. Get out and meet new people. You are on here way too much.
tl;dr

Next!

For that poll being just 'a bit of lighthearted fun', you've seem to got your panties all bunched up over it in that thread when you saw the results.
Nothing has been exposed -- you accused me of stalking and you have YET to back it up. Everyone knows that I asked Nicola if she played skin flute. I didn't get a warning about it until she felt it would benefit you to feign offense to it. If you were me you wouldn't have to whine to your friends (who are known trolls in the chatroom) through public messages, procure libel in the public forums, and attempt to insult me through tag abuse. Honestly, this forum was a hell of a lot better without you and your trivial '.....' threads in which you do nothing but throw temper tantrums when people disagree with you. Perhaps if you could have respect for people with differing opinions rather than personally attacking them with barrages of schoolyard insults (see poll option 'bluejag is acting like a 13 year old'), then you wouldn't be in the suspicious users list and fraternizing with trolls. Get out and meet new people. You are on here way too much.

do you need a hug?

Ah the ramblings of the convicted. Busted by me, confirmed by Nicola and backed up by Kewpie. You dont have a leg to stand on except your third one which is like a randy little dogs, always trying to shag someone's leg when they enter the room. You're just angry as everyone now knows what you're like on here. Carry on with your insults, I'm impervious to them. As Dave said, you need a hug.

Ah the ramblings of the convicted. Busted by me, confirmed by Nicola and backed up by Kewpie. You dont have a leg to stand on except your third one which is like a randy little dogs, always trying to shag someone's leg when they enter the room. You're just angry as everyone now knows what you're like on here. Carry on with your insults, I'm impervious to them. As Dave said, you need a hug.

:confused:

I never said mcrickson was stalking imamnicola, only stated the fact that moderators had to remind him not to post offensive comment at other user outside the pigsty.

He's a decent fellow, understands the forum rules, hasn't posted an offensive comment outside of pigsty.

I'm amazed to see your obsession regarding a relatively minor incident.

:confused:

I never said mcrickson was stalking imamnicola, only stated the fact that moderators had to remind him not to post offensive comment at other user outside the pigsty.

He's a decent fellow, understands the forum rules, hasn't posted an offensive comment outside of pigsty.

I'm amazed to see your obsession regarding a relatively minor incident.

It isn't just this incident Kewpie, other people have complained to me about him. This thread has now become more boring than a Sting interview, time for us all to move on for the sake of everyone's sanity.I certainly wont be commenting anymore on it.

It isn't just this incident Kewpie, other people have complained to me about him. This thread has now become more boring than a Sting interview, time for us all to move on for the sake of everyone's sanity.I certainly wont be commenting anymore on it.

And several people have complained to me about you as well, dear. I posted the comment regarding the end of this thread because it seemed like it was over and yet you still had to antagonize over it, even though the post wasn't even about you. And surely enough you'll have some wiseass insulting response to this.

Hugs not drugs.

Tags
blue jag-off does abe=nrith? i miss nrith jag=virgin mcwankson nobrainhasrome nrith googles u nrith=cuntage team blue jag team mongoloid trollbait
Back
Top Bottom