The Blue Jag Appreciation thread

D

Dave

Come on, what's not to like? :D

okay, this is getting off on the wrong foot. What I mean to say is that Mr Jag is a character, and hate him or love him, he has a style all his own. I should confess that I once thought he posted too much, years ago at a site that had far fewer users, and no tools to ignore threads.

It's different here. You can simply ignore him if you like, but I think he is entertaining, and he always gathers a fanclub. Don't be jealous of Blue Jag! He's alright.

Come on, what's not to like? :D

okay, this is getting off on the wrong foot. What I mean to say is that Mr Jag is a character, and hate him or love him, he has a style all his own. I should confess that I once thought he posted too much, years ago at a site that had far fewer users, and no tools to ignore threads.

It's different here. You can simply ignore him if you like, but I think he is entertaining, and he always gathers a fanclub. Don't be jealous of Blue Jag! He's alright.

Real Talk :)

I like blue jag. He's got oomph and passion. :)

Like you. Why did you send me pms asking my personal business? I still have them

That's what he does. It was his first contact with me. "why don't you post more personal info on the boards? why the mystery?"

I made some joke about it to avoid the issue and he wrote again insisting on an answer.

I am sure that many people here have had a similar experience.

That's what he does. It was his first contact with me. "why don't you post more personal info on the boards? why the mystery?"

I made some joke about it to avoid the issue and he wrote again insisting on an answer.

I believe you

Oh, they have. They're all going to come out of the woodwork now and tell about their horrific experiences with The Stalker.

Yo no tengo una problema con el usa, Blue Jag.

that is in my broken spanish

How do you say "kiwi-strawberry Snapple" in Spanish? :D

no idea...

I just got home... I have been "out" since 2:20

I have a big day tomorrow...

Cook for la famiglia (I made the menu this morning and am going shopping in the morning)

Send out ebay packages from what I made last week

Bet on the ponys for the Kentucky Derby, poker and the fight in Queens tomorrow night.

Big day...

Oh, they have. They're all going to come out of the woodwork now and tell about their horrific experiences with The Stalker.

i saw this guy looking at me kind of weird one morning before going to work. when i went for my lunch break i saw him again, then at the end of the day i saw him again. was that you?

Tags
bj=dipshit blue jag ftw blue lag cocka doodle do jag=virgin losers no comment nrith <3 cock nrith = cunt sheep team blue jag team mongoloid
Back
Top Bottom