Morrissey papped going to bookstore!

I do not believe that you have ever seen an American wearing sandals and socks. Nobody does that. "Long socks?" Define long. I've never seen anyone wear socks with sneakers that are past their ankle. Ever.

you haven't? wow...
maybe that bit is an ENGLISH trait then,.. :rolleyes:
don't get all feisty missy, i am not having a dig at americans, in fact in not having a dig at anyone its just funny when you see grown men all decked out like that.

you haven't? wow...
maybe that bit is an ENGLISH trait then,.. :rolleyes:
don't get all feisty missy, i am not having a dig at americans, in fact in not having a dig at anyone its just funny when you see grown men all decked out like that.

See, if that outfit happened on a grown man, I'd laugh too. It's just that you guys have a warped view of who we are. I'm forever reading about it on here. Sure, there are some nerdy types who end up in other countries wearing ridiculous outfits, I'm sure, but that's not the norm. It seems like the world is constantly mocking us and often outright hating us anymore. Yes, we have a horrible fascist government and there's a portion of America that's made up of Bible-thumping idiots, but the rest of us are good people.

*sigh*

See, if that outfit happened on a grown man, I'd laugh too. It's just that you guys have a warped view of who we are. I'm forever reading about it on here. Sure, there are some nerdy types who end up in other countries wearing ridiculous outfits, I'm sure, but that's not the norm. It seems like the world is constantly mocking us and often outright hating us anymore. Yes, we have a horrible fascist government and there's a portion of America that's made up of Bible-thumping idiots, but the rest of us are good people.

*sigh*

I KNOW that, and I am not taking the piss out of americans, i never do... unless they are obviously asking for it, but then i'd do that to anyone given the opportunity, :D
Be calm my friend, be calm.

Hmm isn't this getting a little excessive now? Anyone would think he was Brittany Spears. Hopefully it will blow over and the paps will allow him his privacy.

@ bysshe, nice sig there. Gary Oldman is one of my all time favourite actors and he was fantastic in that role.

Allowed? They're allowed to carry anything they want to. It's just that most men don't carry bags that look at all like a bag a woman might carry.

God, I'm so tired of the constant criticism of Americans and the things we do by the people on here. You British aren't perfect by any means.

Well it was the Americans on here that started it. Freaking out because a man was carrying a perfectly ordinary canvas satchel type thing and calling it a "purse". Before that I had no idea it was such a big deal in America. I assumed if American men had some books to carry they wouldn't think twice about taking a bag out with them, just like they do in Europe. So really you've only got yourselves to blame.

Actually I think Moz has a Messenger's Bag which have been quite popular among men and women out here for years. It it is easy to take stuff when you have a lot to carry about town. I carry my stuff for work ( I am a school teacher) in one.

I also believe Samuel French is a store that carries plays and scripts if I am recalling correctly from my theatre days.

It's always nice to see new pictures of him, but I'm sure it's not his favorite thing in the world to be followed down the street by people with cameras. Unfortuantly it's a reality when you're famous; wish people had a little more respect though. He looks good though, that's for sure! I like his man-bag (Liam Gallagher has one too) and he just looks nice.

The store that he went to sure is interesting, I wouldn't mind popping in there some day. Bet it has a good selection.

Hmm isn't this getting a little excessive now? Anyone would think he was Brittany Spears. Hopefully it will blow over and the paps will allow him his privacy.

@ bysshe, nice sig there. Gary Oldman is one of my all time favourite actors and he was fantastic in that role.

He wasn't fantastic. He was FABULOUS! :D

He was so good that I absolutely hated him for about three seconds.

I don't get that at all. "Man purses" or whatever you want to call them are practical. And from a woman's point of view, it's much more attractive to carry your things around in a bag rather than stuffing your wallet, mobile and keys etc into your pockets.

Morrissey is very practical.:cool: People often overlook this.

It's just a messenger bag people. Dear me. :rolleyes:
Loads of guys here have them, especially when out shopping and such like...
In the U.S 'purses' are bags right?

The first thing my friend said when I told her about this is:

"was it an adult book store?"

Viva hate, do you have access to the other ones? The ones with the sunglasses and the red car... There's a lot of photos there. Registration is tricky innit? I applied for a similar account once and was accepted and then removed. :(

yes,i know which ones but unfortunately they have been removed,i`ve searched for that pics before but i can`t find them :( i`m going to try to look for them,if can find them then i`ll share them with you :)

Tags
paparazzi photo
Back
Top Bottom