Morrissey papped again!

:(
I had no idea.

And more then likely it is made outta fur, and not wool, cause it was really expensive...

and damn, I totally forgot about the Suedehead video. I feel really stupid, haha.

Don't worry... caps are almost always wool, I don't think I've ever seen one made of fur felt. If it's cut and sewn, like the one in the picture, it's definitely wool. They can be expensive, too.

1. I can't stand when celebrities cover up for the paps like this. COME ON. You're f***ing FAMOUS, FAMOUS PEOPLE get photographed and have no privacy. It is just a fact of famous life. If you're not in the mood to be snapped then don't go out. If you're not in the mood and absolutely have to go out, then FAKE IT for the 3 minutes worth of shots they're able to get. I really, really hope he was just wiping his nose/rubbing his eyes because of smog or a cold, not covering his beautiful face in some "no photographs, please" diva move. You're in Hollywood, Moz. I love you, but get real.

2. I do wish the paps would knock it off, though. If he's this sensitive to the paparazzi treatment I know he will get fed up with it and move out of L.A. yet again. And I LIKE knowing he and I are only a few miles from one another. SO QUIT IT, STUPID PAPS!

If someone came up to you on the street and took your photo without asking you'd think they were bloody rude. There's no reason on earth why celebrities should have to accept it more than anyone else.

Many years ago I was walking into a movie theater (I'm a total nobody) and some college kids were doing some sort of documentary on people who enter movie theaters or something. I was so pissed about it, for no reason really. Just having the camera shoved in my face was an affront.

1. I can't stand when celebrities cover up for the paps like this. COME ON. You're f***ing FAMOUS, FAMOUS PEOPLE get photographed and have no privacy. It is just a fact of famous life. If you're not in the mood to be snapped then don't go out. If you're not in the mood and absolutely have to go out, then FAKE IT for the 3 minutes worth of shots they're able to get. I really, really hope he was just wiping his nose/rubbing his eyes because of smog or a cold, not covering his beautiful face in some "no photographs, please" diva move. You're in Hollywood, Moz. I love you, but get real.

2. I do wish the paps would knock it off, though. If he's this sensitive to the paparazzi treatment I know he will get fed up with it and move out of L.A. yet again. And I LIKE knowing he and I are only a few miles from one another. SO QUIT IT, STUPID PAPS!

I agree to this to a certain point.

Yes, celebrities SHOULD be at least get used to it too it. But only too a point. Sometimes the paparrazi just take it a tad bit too far. Like in the case of Britney Spears for instance. There was no need whatsoever to keep getting into her life like that. That's one instance where it's just like, "WTF." Nobody should have to go through that!

And to be fair, Morrissey's not used too it. He's not used to cameras being shoved into his face by people who are just trying to make a buck. He's only well-known to people who actively go out and look for him, (if that makes any sense.) Really, I'm kinda surprised at the sudden interest in him to be quite honest! It's nice sure, but kinda weird at the same time, haha.

So really, cut him some slack. :) Yes, celebrities should get used too it, that doesn't mean they're not gonna like it though. Sometimes they just wanna be left alone. Other times they just don't care, and will let their pictures be taken. Not every celebrity is a Heidi and Spencer. (Ugh, the only reason I KNOW them is because they're f***ing attention whores. I have not watched a single Hills episode and yet I know those two wastes of space because they live their life through pictures and paparazzi.)

LOL what the hell? :p I can't tell you what kind of shoes those are (yet!), but I will say that I've always wondered if Morrissey get his jeans hemmed. They oftentimes look as if they have been. Maybe that's why Helen looks cranky..she's been up all night hemming those jeans!
I was wondering that myself upon seeing these other photos.:p
(Even though it's well done if so...)

I'm not "up in her shit" :eek: I'm just insanely jealous. I want her job. ;)If he's hiring, I can hem pants too! Hell, I'll even blind stitch them by hand. :D

And I'm sure that you'd work for free, too!!! Wouldn't we all given the chance to pack his suitcase, fold his underwear, and follow him about town:o:D

And I'm sure that you'd work for free, too!!! Wouldn't we all given the chance to pack his suitcase, fold his underwear, and follow him about town:o:D

Where do I apply?

Where do I apply?

If he knew all of us would work for free, he'd fire the help!!:D

I'm not sure if I'd really want to do it. Morrissey as my boss seems a bit intimidating. I think most people hate their bosses, so I wouldn't want to put myself in such a position LOL!!

Did you wear it while shopping? :eek:

his jacket looks like something my grandpa would've worn...
*shrugs*

Is your grandpa around Morrissey's age?

I think he was covering his face because he felt he wasn't wearing appropriate attire in which to be photographed. :o Unlike the other night when he was wearing that very nice light blue shirt and jacket. :p

If he knew all of us would work for free, he'd fire the help!!:D

I'm not sure if I'd really want to do it. Morrissey as my boss seems a bit intimidating. I think most people hate their bosses, so I wouldn't want to put myself in such a position LOL!!

I'm sure he'd be a fine boss.

Tags
paparazzi photo
Back
Top Bottom