Morrissey papped again!

your riight , my intention was hounded by the pap not the end outcome

if anyone is offended i am sorry ... i was intended as joke please take it that way

thanks kewpie for being the angel in my head x

*hugs to Bob*

Fame and fortune is a double edged sward, hopefully Morrissey will manage to keep his privacy.

I think, if you look at the sequence of pictures, his distance from that white railing as a reference, Morrissey pinches his nose, and then later has his hands on his face.
Like he sneezes and then wipes his eyes or something. Looks quite natural to me. Maybe too much pollen.

No pictures of him exiting. Was he "hiding" then also?

the caption says:
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 24th, 2008 at 8:43 am and is filed under Morrissey, OutOfSightMedia.

Are Hollywood/Beverly Hills stores open that early? Or open special for him?

Aww, I love the pictures. I mean, it sucks that it was paparazzi that took it, but it's nice to know he goes out and stuff.

and this just furthur proves to the people who think he's a miserable man who stays inside, that he doesn't just mope around. Even HE can go out on occasion. ;)

Either way, I think he looks just fine!

Farmer Moz..:)

*sings - Oi've got a braaand new combine harvester, i'll give you the key*

He won't end up like Princess Di. He hasn't shagged enough men for a start!

I love his shoes. I want to buy some like that for my husband. Anyone know what kind they are?

Is it me or has Mozzy's taste in shoes improved greatly over the years?

He looks adorable in these photos. Even that crazy grandpa cap didn't put me off.

I love his shoes. I want to buy some like that for my husband. Anyone know what kind they are?

Is it me or has Mozzy's taste in shoes improved greatly over the years?

He looks adorable in these photos. Even that crazy grandpa cap didn't put me off.

I think Morrissey is irresponsible! You can't buy these Grandpa caps, you either have to wait until Gramps dies and he leaves it for you in his Will, or you mug a pensioner just to keep up with fashion. Well done Moz! Another colostomy-bag/Cap related mugging, i hope you're proud..:)

Thank you..:)

I think Morrissey is irresponsible! You can't buy these Grandpa caps, you either have to wait until Gramps dies and he leaves it for you in his Will, or you mug a pensioner just to keep up with fashion. Well done Moz! Another colostomy-bag/Cap related mugging, i hope you're proud..:)

I want to see him in action. I love the romance of crime.

I love how we all jump on new pictures of Morrissey :)

It's like the paps feeding the pigeons! ;) Thank you, paps!

I want to see him in action. I love the romance of crime.

I used to have one of these hats, but my dog ate it, which i thought was rather extreme..:)

I love how we all jump on new pictures of Morrissey :)

It's like the paps feeding the pigeons! ;) Thank you, paps!

And don't think he doesn't love it on some level. Annoying? Yes. But by golly he's FAMOUS.

It doesn't make life harder. (We should try it sometime.)

It was, but can you really blame him? Her?

I can't really blame her. She wasn't to know the sentimental value and all that. Now they're both gone.

And a dead dog makes a crap hat!

For the record, my dad has a hat like that.

Cept it's just plain black, and hewears it backwards I wear it on occasion too, but I wear it like Morrissey does, haha. :p

I wanna see him in a fedora. :guitar: My dad has one too, and so did my grandfather. I dunno, I guess it's an irishman thing. (More of reason you should wear one, Moz!!)

For the record, my dad has a hat like that.

Cept it's just plain black, and hewears it backwards I wear it on occasion too, but I wear it like Morrissey does, haha. :p

I wanna see him in a fedora. :guitar: My dad has one too, and so did my grandfather. I dunno, I guess it's an irishman thing. (More of reason you should wear one, Moz!!)

You won't, they're made of fur. :( At least, decent ones are, paradoxically. http://www.optimohats.com/

I can't really blame her. She wasn't to know the sentimental value and all that. Now they're both gone.

And a dead dog makes a crap hat!

That all depends on the various qualities of the dog, I imagine.

It's definitely a sad hat though.

Can we talk about Morrissey's shoes now? :D

I always thought they were compressed wool.

Fine hats are made of fulled (felted) fur, usually beaver or rabbit. Wool hats are cheap and thick, and can't be shaped and molded as elegantly.

However... that shop I linked to also sells amazing Panama straw hats (which are actually from Ecuador) and Morrissey would look wonderful in one of those. But I doubt he'd set foot in their door, considering the fur hat sales.

Morrissey is wearing a black hat in the Suedehead video, but it's plainly made of wool, it's quite thick and coarse. I used to work in that shop, and learned more than I ever expected to about hats.

Tags
paparazzi photo
Back
Top Bottom