Margaret Thatcher

Why's that then?:confused::confused:
Is fighting for you country only for Tories then?
And as fascism is a right wing trait I would think fighting it is a good thing.

You should probably read up about this man -

churchill-photo.jpg

Maggie haters!! You gotta love 'em. These are the people who would have prefered michael foot and nigel benn!! Frightening!! Tony...Tony Benn, i knew that wasn't right...

What about all the unemployment under labour in the 70's?

p.s: yeah, the lady with the legs...just what organ of your'e body do you think with! I can't really criticise for that though, i can't say i'd have been watching Corry all these yrs. without some delectable femmes to admire...so, you can have that one!!

It was worse under Thatcher.
What about the three day week under Heath in the 70s eh?

(By the way, I can categorically state that I think with my...brain :D ;) )

It was worse under Thatcher.
What about the three day week under Heath in the 70s eh?

(By the way, I can categorically state that I think with my...brain :D ;) )

look i don't want you to think i'm a tory, that's not my point. my point is that i don't give a f***in' shit about other people, like Thatcher and i don't actuallly think anyone else does unless they've got some vested intrest in some way.

and as for thinking with your'e brain you'd probably not watch the one show if it was presented by some ugly old hag

You should probably read up about this man -

churchill-photo.jpg
I don't need to read up about him.
Maybe you do.
I have an A Level in history.
Admittedly it was 35 years ago.So I know a little more about history than you do.
If you really think Churchill was a great man,it really shows how little you know.Yes he had his swan song keeping spirits high during the war.For that he deserves all the praise he gets.But apart from that,he was useless as a politician and a person.
But as we are talking about "That Bloody Women"Here's a little bit of news this morning.
Is this true?

"Margaret Thatcher blocked five separate deals during 1984 which would have ended the miners' strike."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7929811.stm

I don't know for sure.Except I remember at the time Arthur Scargill saying the same thing.Walker?half the lies he tells aren't true
Who do I believe?
Well it won't be a Tory that's for sure.
They can't lie straight in bed.

Last edited:
I don't need to read up about him.
Maybe you do.
I have an A Level in history.
Admittedly it was 35 years ago.So I know a little more about history than you do.
If you really think Churchill was a great man,it really shows how little you know.Yes he had his swan song keeping spirits high during the war.For that he deserves all the praise he gets.But apart from that,he was useless as a politician and a person.
But as we are talking about "That Bloody Women"Here's a little bit of news this morning.
Is this true?

"Margaret Thatcher blocked five separate deals during 1984 which would have ended the miners' strike."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7929811.stm

I don't know for sure.Except I remember at the time Arthur Scargill saying the same thing.Walker?half the lies he tells aren't true
Who do I believe?
Well it won't be a Tory that's for sure.
They can't lie straight in bed.

What's that based on Chuckles?

What's that based on Chuckles?
Is that the best you can come up with.?
Maybe if you'd lived though the era your attitude might change.I seen first hand the damage done in this country and to peoples lives.
You can try to make light of it if you like,but it does you no credit in my eyes.

look i don't want you to think i'm a tory, that's not my point. my point is that i don't give a f***in' shit about other people, like Thatcher and i don't actuallly think anyone else does unless they've got some vested intrest in some way.

and as for thinking with your'e brain you'd probably not watch the one show if it was presented by some ugly old hag

arr come on, it's good to give a shit! Thatcher could've done with giving a few shits. A lot of the time in day to day life, people have a vested interest and ulterior motives when being kind, but usually the those motives are harmless :thumb:

I hardly watch the one show now, it's on a stupid time and I've gone right off that Christine to be honest :(

Back
Top Bottom