Margaret Thatcher

Yeah, I would have chosen a music forum out of all the Internet websites that have ever existed in the world to get my info on Maggie Thatcher too.

Yeah, I would have chosen a music forum out of all the Internet websites that have ever existed in the world to get my info on Maggie Thatcher too.

Considering Moz wrote a song about her...

IMo she was simultaneously the most...no the only wonderful and most awful Prime minister of my lifetime.
wondrful 'cause she ruthlessly forced people to fend for themselves in a way that we all should and awful for provoking the falklands war.
Everything else was just politics as usual for me

And she did once say 'there's no such thing as society.' and speaking from the perspective of someone who's been reduced to a gibbering wreck on the pavement while member of some so-called 'society' walked by completley ignoring me I think she was right. People think kid themselves and other people on that they 'care' when really, for well over 99% of the time we are all as callous as Thatcher but don't want to take the shit for it!!!

Any thoughts on her, i know very little of her.:guitar:

she is a bad person from a long time ago, who nobody really likes :o
but some people feel the need to defend her because well, were there really much better alternatives to her other than overthrowing the state? :eek:
maybe not :straightface:

she is a bad person from a long time ago, who nobody really likes :o
but some people feel the need to defend her because well, were there really much better alternatives to her other than overthrowing the state? :eek:
maybe not :straightface:

And she invented Turkish delight. The twat.

Her most vile act was keeping Neil Kinnock as a legitimate political opponent. They were both as bad as each other. And now is it any different? No!!!!!!!

And she invented Turkish delight. The twat.

Bollocks. She was part of a research team who came up with whipped ice cream. I think you'll find that Turkish delight has a more dignified history?

Bollocks. She was part of a research team who came up with whipped ice cream. I think you'll find that Turkish delight has a more dignified history?

I think you'll find she did. Her Dad's nickname was Jimmy Turkish when she was growing up on account of his love of kebabs. She named the foul, soap tasting shitstorm after him as a mark of respect.

Considering Moz wrote a song about her...

IMo she was simultaneously the most...no the only wonderful and most awful Prime minister of my lifetime.
wondrful 'cause she ruthlessly forced people to fend for themselves in a way that we all should and awful for provoking the falklands war.
Everything else was just politics as usual for me

And she did once say 'there's no such thing as society.' and speaking from the perspective of someone who's been reduced to a gibbering wreck on the pavement while member of some so-called 'society' walked by completley ignoring me I think she was right. People think kid themselves and other people on that they 'care' when really, for well over 99% of the time we are all as callous as Thatcher but don't want to take the shit for it!!!

You are right, there are so many people who would stab you in the back and treat you like dirt.. :sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom