What Moz track would you choose as an introduction?

Fury

Hi, just a quick question for you all.

I'm putting together a CD for a friend of mine of the artists/bands that I love and I will include at least one Moz track. My friend is female, 25 (not sure that's relevant but anyway...) and she doesn't know too much about our Moz so my question is....what solo track would you choose to introduce someone to the wonders of the great man?

Thanks for any feedback :)

I'm putting together a CD for a friend of mine of the artists/bands that I love and I will include at least one Moz track. My friend is female, 25 (not sure that's relevant but anyway...) and she doesn't know too much about our Moz so my question is....what solo track would you choose to introduce someone to the wonders of the great man?

Hmmm, well, I'd say You Have Killed Me because I got my friend to like it, which definitely turned out to be a good thing. I think it's quite a likeable track, so yeah. :)

Irish Blood, English Heart perhaps...

Or Maladjusted....

Or Trouble Loves Me!

That's a tough one - but as well as agreeing with the people who have suggested Trouble Loves Me and Everyday Is Like Sunday, I'd suggest I've Changed My Plea To Guilty.

Tell us which one(s) you chose and what your friend thought!

My sister made fun of Moz and my like for him for years, never actually having sat and listened to him.

but she heard 'First Of The Gang To Die' and loved it. She now willingly tries to listen to Moz songs to see if she likes them.

I'd say 'Ask' is a good starter aswell.

Thank you kindly for all of your suggestions so far. I must be honest of all the forums I've posted on this is by far the most helpful and friendly! take a bow Moz lovers :) and to DianaDors, yes I will let you know which one is chosen and the response!

Probably Suedehead because it's so beautiful.

All very good choices on this thread :)

What about Nobody Loves Us, Ammunition, Let Me Kiss You or Tomorrow?

Whatever track(s) you choose will catch your friend, hook, line and sinker! :cool:

I've had modest success with "Sister I'm a Poet"

I would go for King Leer - okay, I know everyone will string me up for that, but it's the sort of track that sits perfectly in the middle of a compilation. It's quite random, it will grow on her and then she'll be hooked...

I sense I am on my own on this one...

All very good choices on this thread :)

What about Nobody Loves Us, Ammunition, Let Me Kiss You or Tomorrow?

Whatever track(s) you choose will catch your friend, hook, line and sinker! :cool:

Nobody Loves Us I adore, could be a good and quite obscure choice. Let Me Kiss You would be appropriate on a personal level ;)

I would go for King Leer - okay, I know everyone will string me up for that, but it's the sort of track that sits perfectly in the middle of a compilation. It's quite random, it will grow on her and then she'll be hooked...

I sense I am on my own on this one...

I love "King Leer." :D

Back
Top Bottom