What is with all the Homophobic comments about Morrissey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, you sound like my mom when she sounds stupid that is
hmm, i never considered that maybe it is her being british that helps to make her a homophobic idiot :confused:
hmm indeed

OI

Enough of the Brit-hating :( else we'll start on the Yanks and then indeed the thread will go nowhere...:p

OI

Enough of the Brit-hating :( else we'll start on the Yanks and then indeed the thread will go nowhere...:p

i do not hate my mother
as a matter of fact i just wrote her a letter and sent her a copy of ROTT & b-sides
which continues to grow on me cuz of
Life Is A Pigsty & Ganglord

i do not hate my mother
as a matter of fact i just wrote her a letter and sent her a copy of ROTT & b-sides
which continues to grow on me cuz of
Life Is A Pigsty & Ganglord

I guessed that you don't hate your mother, I was more referring to your comments about British people generally. Leave us be :)

I guessed that you don't hate your mother, I was more referring to your comments about British people generally. Leave us be :)
actually i was making an analogy to talking about 'the gays' as a stereotype
like people talk about 'the british' as one
if this is over your head let me know
i may care :rolleyes:

if this is over your head let me know
i may care :rolleyes:

Why did I bother replying to you. You can do little beyond patronise and insult people, thus making your forum-posting life a very monotonous one. 99% of the things you post go over my head actually; but that is because none of them make any sense rather than because you are more intelligent than everyone else on this forum. :rolleyes:

Why did I bother replying to you. You can do little beyond patronise and insult people, thus making your forum-posting life a very monotonous one. 99% of the things you post go over my head actually; but that is because none of them make any sense rather than because you are more intelligent than everyone else on this forum. :rolleyes:

:D class

i'm confused yes :(

Ding Ding Round Three (new contestant *runs away*:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom