With Kristeen sacked..what about the new album?

The Seeker of Good Songs

I haven't read all the threads regarding Kristeen being let go so forgive if this has been discussed.

Kristeen was/is Visconti's girlfriend.

He was supposed to produce the new album.

Will one decision affect the other?

i think that he'll cancel the album and retire instead, or publicly announce that he's gay or not gay.

Last edited:
Latest e-mail from kristeen Young :

The drummer, my drummer, the drummer that I own, BabyJeff, needs to > relocate (as soon as possible) to the New York City area (from the > Lancaster, Pennsylvania area). If any of you New Yorkers or > Brooklyners, Queeners....etc. know of available apartments, or need > a room-mate.....please contact me.>> And....thank you so much for your DELUGE of supportive messages. > They were/are greatly appreciated by both Jeff and myself. I was > shocked that so many of you would pretend to care.>> -

Kristeen

i think that he'll cancel the album and retire instead, or publicly announce that he's gay or not gay.

HIM, can't you think of any different tired, old rumors to recycle? I mean really. Your creativity today (or lack thereof) is troubling. I know you can do better than THAT! :D

Latest e-mail from kristeen Young :

The drummer, my drummer, the drummer that I own, BabyJeff, needs to > relocate (as soon as possible) to the New York City area (from the > Lancaster, Pennsylvania area). If any of you New Yorkers or > Brooklyners, Queeners....etc. know of available apartments, or need > a room-mate.....please contact me.>> And....thank you so much for your DELUGE of supportive messages. > They were/are greatly appreciated by both Jeff and myself. I was > shocked that so many of you would pretend to care.>> -

Kristeen

Is this for realz? Is he leaving the "band"?

hallo musings.

i'm just trying to fit in.

Aw, HIM, that makes me so sad, for some reason (even though I laughed aloud when I read it). Don't try to fit in here. It's very unhealthy.
That being said, there's lots of good here, too, as you know. Keep your chin up. :)

"I haven't read all the threads regarding Kristeen being let go..."

God, I envy you...

Seriously, there is a supposed rumor announced on air from a radio station announcing Jerry Finn as the next producer. So, that started the old YATQ v. ROTT debate. It's just a rumor...

"I haven't read all the threads regarding Kristeen being let go..."

God, I envy you...

Seriously, there is a supposed rumor announced on air from a radio station announcing Jerry Finn as the next producer. So, that started the old YATQ v. ROTT debate. It's just a rumor...

Read on Wikipedia that Jerry Finn produces "That's How People grow Up", but maybe that's old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristeen_Young

Read on Wikipedia that Jerry Finn produces "That's How People grow Up", but maybe that's old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristeen_Young

hmm. no, hadn't heard that one. the original stories made it sound like a recording appeared by magic.

Now that I think about it, actually having a REAL producer on board for that song that has been in the can for several months seems really odd. why was there a rush to record it? did he really think they needed to release it now? why round up the entire gang just for that?

i assume it will be tacked onto the album once its recorded.

Last edited:
WTF? Am I missing something?

Maybe because she mostly got heckled at shows, that people actually wrote her with sympathy, she thinks it is pretend (phony).

She said she'd made her comment and she wasn't going to say anything else.

Since then she's added two more snarky comments. She's not helping herself really.

Maybe because she mostly got heckled at shows, that people actually wrote her with sympathy, she thinks it is pretend (phony).

did her tasteless comments go over your head? Don't worry, she has not merit to be witty, or edgy, she stinks :p

Thanks, I figured that's what she meant, I just thought since these people were her My Space friends they were probably fans to begin with, so it's kind of a nasty thing to say. Never mind :).

She said she'd made her comment and she wasn't going to say anything else.

Since then she's added two more snarky comments. She's not helping herself really.

seriously, the first comment she made was all that was needed, shes being a brat quite frankly, and she cant get away with being a brat, shes isnt awsome enough lol

Back
Top Bottom