Used to run insta fanpage with 31k followers then it got taken down

It was "officialmorrissey"

The last thing I posted was an AI generated video of Morrissey eating meat

Louis theroux was following me, he liked one of my posts and so did Johnny marr.

It didn't specify why it was taken down just said I broke the rules.

Coulda been the fact that the majority of the memes I posted I didn't make (although some of the best and most liked were made by me), coulda been my name or coulda been too many reports from vegans. Dunno. I had no warning tho which was a shame. Maybe they even did it by mistake but I appealed and it didn't work.

It was a great page. Does anyone have any screenshots or anything of it? I used to have screenshots of all of it I was getting 500 followers a day I think the time it got deleted.

Louis theroux was following me, he liked one of my posts and so did Johnny marr.

Coulda been the fact that the majority of the memes I posted I didn't make (although some of the best and most liked were made by me), coulda been my name or coulda been too many reports from vegans. Dunno. I had no warning tho which was a shame. Maybe they even did it by mistake but I appealed and it didn't work.

It was a great page. Does anyone have any screenshots or anything of it? I used to have screenshots of all of it I was getting 500 followers a day I think the time it got deleted.
What was the purpose of posting an AI video of Morrissey eating meat?

If you were putting yourself out there as an official page and were not, Morrissey or his representatives could have reported you and it could have gotten taken down that way.

Last edited:
If you falsely claim to be ‘official’, post childish stuff like the AI depicting Moz eating meat and get off on being a silly “Provocateur”, I’m glad it got taken down.

lol
I wonder why ? You call it officialmorrissey and it’s not official , you post pictures that other people took and they get nothing for it you make fun of the person you created the “ fan page “ for, I can’t fecking think why it was taken down mate
Social media has made people so entitled, they think they can say anything, take anything and get no come back
Some of the M’s fans on social media
are so lame . They pretend they are celebrating M really they are using him to try and be popular and get likes
Some of the women, are so dumb
Look at me with my tits out pretending the
Post is about the out of focus M lp in the background. lol
One guy who posted loads of pictures of M actually DM’ed a mate of mine , who also put the same picture up a few days later
He said “ oh not very original “ acted like it was his picture and he was he only one who ever posted it . Then there were the two queens from San Francisco, who had a fan page and who posted pics of M look alike AllyM admitted they nicked them from his wife and family’s social media pages among other places, then wondered why they got shitty messages and threats . I actually fecking felt sorry for Allycat and I think he’s a bit of a c”nt . I found it funny AF though , especially as I swear it was the reason Allycst left social media and seems to have become even more of a recluse. lol 😂 . He shouldn’t of married an American
Whos a computer nerd .Lol

Fellow fans of pop stars and shit have become great mates of mine, over the years .
So many friends I have made, following The Smiths and M all over the world .Well, all over the UK , Ireland, The EU, America, Australia and Japan, official . The fecking trouble is sometimes the fans kind of ruin it. You know, when you listen to music you create a little world and kind of think you will meet like minded peeps and all live happily ever after . Instead you meet dumb asses who almost put you off ever listening.the pop star you like, ever again . Not just on about M fans , you know Paul Weller, Bowie and Oasis fans are just as bad .

Last edited:
Nevermind all that! All’s well that ends well, and OP has found this place now - which seems like it might be just the right hellscape to keep OP feeling all warm and cozy inside! Like always attracts like. As they say. 🙄

lol
I wonder why ? You call it officialmorrissey and it’s not official , you post pictures that other people took and they get nothing for it you make fun of the person you created the “ fan page “ for, I can’t fecking think why it was taken down mate
Social media has made people so entitled, they think they can say anything, take anything and get no come back
Some of the M’s fans on social media
are so lame . They pretend they are celebrating M really they are using him to try and be popular and get likes
Some of the women, are so dumb
Look at me with my tits out pretending the
Post is about the out of focus M lp in the background. lol
One guy who posted loads of pictures of M actually DM’ed a mate of mine , who also put the same picture up a few days later
He said “ oh not very original “ acted like it was his picture and he was he only one who ever posted it . Then there were the two queens from San Francisco, who had a fan page and who posted pics of M look alike AllyM admitted they nicked them from his wife and family’s social media pages among other places, then wondered why they got shitty messages and threats . I actually fecking felt sorry for Allycat and I think he’s a bit of a c”nt . I found it funny AF though , especially as I swear it was the reason Allycst left social media and seems to have become even more of a recluse. lol 😂 . He shouldn’t of married an American
Whos a computer nerd .Lol

Fellow fans of pop stars and shit have become great mates of mine, over the years .
So many friends I have made, following The Smiths and M all over the world .Well, all over the UK , Ireland, The EU, America, Australia and Japan, official . The fecking trouble is sometimes the fans kind of ruin it. You know, when you listen to music you create a little world and kind of think you will meet like minded peeps and all live happily ever after . Instead you meet dumb asses who almost put you off ever listening.the pop star you like, ever again . Not just on about M fans , you know Paul Weller, Bowie and Oasis fans are just as bad .
I agree. Do you have tiktok? There's ppl actually refering to Morrissey as Steven Morrissey they don't even know what to call my guy

Nevermind all that! All’s well that ends well, and OP has found this place now - which seems like it might be just the right hellscape to keep OP feeling all warm and cozy inside! Like always attracts like. As they say. 🙄
Did any of you know of it or got any screenshots of it?

That's what I'm after. I had a ton of screenshots of it before it was taken down and can't find them now :(

Ye shouldn't have posted that AI meme and officialmorrissey tag but insta coulda just taken what needed to be taken down down and asked me to change my name instead of straight up banning me

If you remember the URL, you can try plugging into the The Wayback Machine
Unfortunately, Wayback doesn't work with IG accs as you can't get past the sign in page.
FWD.

"OfficialMoz" was nuked on IG due to selling bootlegs and then trying to charge subscriptions. It was named the same as the real Twitter portal which wouldn't have helped and copied text & images that the Twitter acc. was using.

The fuss regarding this:

Would have sealed the fate of the "officialmorrissey" account. Not to mention copying display pictures to echo the real account. The fact that some of the band followed said acc. would be all it took with regards to 'impersonating' a person and to save embarrassment - kill the page off. Add in: some of the changes to socials with the change from BMG to Quest (and the Central IG et al), would certainly mean more online scrutiny.
Assuming this acc. didn't relate to the "doggobenny" one, the chances are they killed it off as it wasnt too dissimilar to the one they'd already closed down.
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom