'Uncut' Morrissey Wolverhampton concert article - April 2010

I think that this film is a total windup and yes we d all love to see it and would love to believe that he has a copy but i thought it was bullshit from the first time he posted this show us some proof or f*** off!!!

Alan

Does anybody on this slow forum know any news if it's true about the live footage? I agree with Allie Walls, if no footage is shown then I refuse to believe a word anybody says

All a bit cloak and dagger Skinny
Give us an update then. Can you post the clips here?
Why the secrecy do you think Moz will send the boys round

Alan

Alan

Not cloak and dagger really. Just that I promised to keep the clips private, as did others who've seen them.:confused:

P.

people always said this show would never surface and it did..ended up on smithstorrents free for one and all..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not cloak and dagger really. Just that I promised to keep the clips private, as did others who've seen them.:confused:

P.

Uncleskinny - feel free to pass on that I'll donate money (or I can do video editing) to get Wolverhampton unleashed in high quality. The person who possesses the footage does not need to fear being revealed. (We've been waiting 22+ years for this, so I'm sure the "community" at large will go to great lengths to get this out there.)

Alan

cause if you remember the hollywood bowl debacle and the fact that his p.a. check the internet either on mozsites (more on the main board i would think) and youtube or the musicjournos get to hear about it you can imagine what happens and the fans itself will never see that again( beside the one who has it) before negotions with the owner come to an end. thats why its been treated hushed.im not rhe only one thinking this .seller and other poeple buying it, too. maybe letting negoations anyway happening via pm and following the poster idea under me :archive the thread and or delete the posts up until it was first relived by joe last week. to protect the whole issue
i dont post a new post unders allie`s post but rather edit this post as to not unnessarily relive the thread.

Last edited:
I realy think following a chat with Skinny that this thread should be deleted for fear HE hears about this as a few years back the site was temporarily locked down on instructions from his lawyers we re on thin ice here boys and girls and we all want to see it.

Think on mods

Alan

Just curious whatever became of this. I'm not looking for a copy just wanting to know if it does in fact exist.

I met a well known figure years ago, who told me he had a copy of said gig....

It deffo exists I too have seen the clips but the individual who has it wants to sell it to the highest bidder. Myself Skinny and others made what can only be considered in the current economic environment a VERY generous offer. This was a few months ago. He /she was looking for double our offer so we had to pull out. Good luck to the seller, its his perogative to get the best price he can for what is after all a most sought after item. We couldnt do a deal....end of.:(

cossy

Back
Top Bottom