'Uncut' Morrissey Wolverhampton concert article - April 2010

that sounds brilliant sharing(download) or sell it? i dont know about youtube could be at bit risque in terms of the rights and better not be giving that to to the main page due the fact that the personal assistan/manager of morrisseycheck both and would giving trouble eventually? only eventually...
im sure
but that gem but that would be the icing on the cake indeed..

Had made a small two minute clip of 20 secs of each song, but youtube not the best of ideas really :)
Did it so people here could see it was for real, hence the offers i've had. Nothing from Soloers due to the hassle that comes with it, no offence peeps.

You know , you don't always have to be so tiresome with your replies, yes you are a HUGE fan of Moz, well done mate.
If I recall that night, the Eurovision was on, and besides, I was in contact with Uskinny, forgive me if I didn't drop everything, I had a life to try and lead.
Besides, this wouldn't be for general distribution

Mike

Don't sweat it Mike. I'm still in the market for this if it's still around. Would you still be amenable to offers?

Peter

Last edited:
It's supposed to be an amazing and important flashback.
They could remember Brazilian gigs in 2000.

Had made a small two minute clip of 20 secs of each song, but youtube not the best of ideas really :)
Did it so people here could see it was for real, hence the offers i've had. Nothing from Soloers due to the hassle that comes with it, no offence peeps.

Then what are you doing on here? Go away if your just trying to brag about it! It just annoys the shit out of me

Then what are you doing on here? Go away if your just trying to brag about it! It just annoys the shit out of me

Why on earth should he give up something like this for free? For some of us it's really interesting to find out that copies of Tim Broads film have actually survived.

Why on earth should he give up something like this for free? For some of us it's really interesting to find out that copies of Tim Broads film have actually survived.
he is from sweden too maybe he lives near by you;)
if the price is too high,.well one doesnt know what he requires -
there will be enough people on here who are wealthy-and are collectors like mikael for example. who have no probems paying a certain sum just as they without winking buying some promo stuff which goes into huge dimensions in terms of price from ebay where i couldnt even think of buying it..i mean there is enough great free stuff to be shared on here which are we happy to get already.a how difficult was it soem years ago,
...and that one is def a gem...one is happy to have.

Last edited:

Maybe cos he paid nothing for it himself, other than £20 for a dvd transfer?
I'm sure it's legit, but if this mate in the media just handed him a pristine copy three years ago it seems highly unlikely that this wouldn't have leaked out by some other means sometime in the last twenty years :confused:

We've all known they survived ages ago! It's people like him to don't share stuff to other fans, when others share bootlegs, articles, pictures, audio clips, video clips...The lucky ones who get this should give to other fans or else it'll never be shown to anyone and it just annoys us fans, I'm speaking for a few people on here, not just myself

We've all known they survived ages ago! It's people like him to don't share stuff to other fans, when others share bootlegs, articles, pictures, audio clips, video clips...The lucky ones who get this should give to other fans or else it'll never be shown to anyone and it just annoys us fans, I'm speaking for a few people on here, not just myself

I wasn't aware you had shared any unreleased material? I am forever greatful for the people who have but this person stands to make a bit of money if he has what he claims, why on earth shouldn't he try to get as much as he can for it?

And who are "we" who have known for ages that the complete Tim Broad video had leaked into collectors hands for ages? I sure didn't know. I've heard of the soundboard recording perhaps being in the hands of collectors.

The many people to have given away many bootleg audios and videos...the many people who have given away the many demos for free. Come on, think of how many people are on this world? There must be at least someone with this copy, there is always someone who likes to make profit

Rather than get in a long and pointless debate about this, here is where I stand.
Sorry, but I'm not that bothered about what the fans want, or the morality of sharing. I'm a fan, though not an obsessive, nad good luck to those who are, i have other things i'm obsessed about, have my modest collection, have never paid over the odds, swaped, traded, begged...don't have anything of any importance to write about. Sort of...
The reason this hasn't surfaced, is quite simple. Who really cares about it apart from the fans. There's hundreds of tapes out there of performances, lost and legendary that those who have access to them probably don't give a fig about. The gig was some time ago.....

Anyway, second time I've posted about this, so I'm hadly a prick tease about it.

Two of you have a pm.
Tell me what you think

Rather than get in a long and pointless debate about this, here is where I stand.
Sorry, but I'm not that bothered about what the fans want, or the morality of sharing. I'm a fan, though not an obsessive, nad good luck to those who are, i have other things i'm obsessed about, have my modest collection, have never paid over the odds, swaped, traded, begged...don't have anything of any importance to write about. Sort of...
The reason this hasn't surfaced, is quite simple. Who really cares about it apart from the fans. There's hundreds of tapes out there of performances, lost and legendary that those who have access to them probably don't give a fig about. The gig was some time ago.....

Anyway, second time I've posted about this, so I'm hadly a prick tease about it.

Two of you have a pm.
Tell me what you think

Fair enough. I'm still interested.

P.

Back
Top Bottom