'Uncut' Morrissey Wolverhampton concert article - April 2010

c***.

You never give up you f***ing ugly twat....stop talking shit and causing shitty rows! Your achieving f*** all so f*** off!

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know your arse from your elbow when it comes to Morrissey so shut your ignorant trap. I was wasted yesterday,sorry about that but you are still a C.

I don't give a flying f***....I'm glad you got a f***ing PhD in Morrissey physics you twat! A C? What the f*** is that? Stop talking shit...I've had enough! It's pointless even arguing with you over something so shitty on a f***ing forum for christs sake!

C is for c***, c***.

You are the most uninteresting basterd I have ever met! Just f*** off and suck your Mum's cock and balls! Your the c***, who won't shut the f*** up! SO f***ING SHUT IT NOW AND GET ON WITH YOUR SAD PATHETIC LIFE!

Just f*** off, moron! Read a book why don't you. What are you, 18?

No...YOU STARTED IT SO I'M f***ING ENDING IT, PRICK! What the f*** do YOU do in your spare time than have shitty rows on a forum? You sound like a saddo who probably f***s his own uncle! Your the one out of order!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigmouth, meet me in person with your dirty mouth. You don't say stuff like that and get away with it. I'll send you my address if you want it and you can say that stuff to my face. You'll never have the balls though.

Why the f*** would I wanna meet an ugly c*** like you? I don't go around bumming men unlike yourself, so no...I will decline your sex request, sorry pal

Then give me your address bigmouth and I'll pay your ugly face a visit.

Coz I'm not gay and don't accept any homosexual encounters EVER, look there are some homosexual people on this site if you really want some male attention, but I really am not interested in you....goodbye

Being gay is not a negative in my book, just face ME coward, I'll travel to Britain no problem.

For f***ing what, you retard? You won't get anywhere!! We don't need another illegal immigrant coming in, thank you very much! Your not tough at all! You'll be wasting a ticket if you come over here to look for someone on a f***ing forum, you absolute twat!

Can you both grow up and take this comversation offline.

The rest of us really dont need to sit here and sort through your garbage

Aye, I have done...if he's stopped. I personally do not wish to speak to this person offline anyway or give him my mobile number, as it so happens.

:popcorn:

But, seriously, who's Julia?

Back
Top Bottom