TTY update: the baby's identity is revealed

Anyway, while SoLow posts news items that are hoaxes (fake track lists, etc), True To You once again has real news straight from the horse's mouth. Thank you, Julia. And to think just a couple days ago the SoLowers were saying there's no news on your site.

No one's forcing you to stay here.

Peter

No one's forcing you to stay here.

Peter

Do you think the moderator decision to merge away the "The Baby" thread was right or wrong? It seems to have made the forum more confusing, not less. Stick to the issue instead of your ongoing crusade against me, or don't reply at all. You seem to like to chime in with gratuitous attacks on me, like in that thread where the NYU student was asking for help with her homework. You singled me out for attack when numerous SoLowers said the same thing I did. In fact, I was just stating what turned out to be the consensus of the thread. Let go of your grudges and be a more professional moderator. Most people have left the forum and soon you may be left with only me to justify your moderator job. :p

Can it be a coincidence? :confused:

That is a good point, EP, and one I thought of as well. The Morrissey camp may have seen the attacks on Julia this week in this forum and fed her some info to counter it.

That is a good point, EP, and one I thought of as well. The Morrissey camp may have seen the attacks on Julia this week in this forum and fed her some info to counter it.

I had the same impression.

That's possible. However Seeker.. who started the thread didn't intend it to be an attack, he was just making an enquiry.

He's just a baby. A prop, really. Apparently that's in fashion after Sarah Palin at the GOP Convention. Any baby would've sufficed, though a Down Syndrome baby would've been gold.

Awwwwwwww. You're an angry young man, aren't you? I think you need to carry a baby.

Yes we know it's a fashion accessory for Morrissey, but then again, what do you expect from a fashion photographer? (Which reminds me, Jake, your portraits are usually good, so if I were you I wouldn't waste my time with laughable artyfarty fashion shots no one will ever remember. I'd ask Morrissey to support me financially and I'd try to produce something artistically worthwhile.)

(But of course you can do what you like.:D )

(You are? 44? Yes? So? :confused:) (No Jake, I don't want to "step outside", thank you.)

Which reminds me, Jake...I'd ask Morrissey to support me financially and I'd try to produce something artistically worthwhile.

Um, does a song called "Best Friend on the Payroll" not ring a bell to you??

Um, does a song called "Best Friend on the Payroll" not ring a bell to you??

Oh don't worry, it rings so many bells, I think I'm in Winchester Cathedral.:p

Ireland and Scotland folks, check TTY for your dates in May, just posted......

Friday 1st May OMAGH Leisure Center (Ireland)
Saturday 2nd May BELFAST Waterfront (Ireland)

Monday 4th May STIRLING Albert Halls (Scotland)
Tuesday 5th May DUNDEE Caird Hall (Scotland)

And look at the nice style update on the MySpace homepage....attractive!

Oh Gawd, are Omagh and Belfast really listed as Ireland? They're in Northern Ireland. Heads will roll. :eek::eek:

I thought the same :)
But "attacks"? ... I'll go take a look again, those weren't attacks when I stopped by.

Oh Gawd, are Omagh and Belfast really listed as Ireland? They're in Northern Ireland. Heads will roll. :eek::eek:

"Ya know, to us folks in Amerikahhhhh, that's just one lil' country. It's not as if anybody here in Amerikahhh had anything Irish or good at geopolitics in their family tree and had to know that. Here, honey, stop thinking, and have a cookie."

"OmaghOd" indeed! :D

cute 'roses sig btw

"Ya know, to us folks in Amerikahhhhh, that's just one lil' country. It's not as if anybody here in Amerikahhh had anything Irish or good at geopolitics in their family tree and had to know that. Here, honey, stop thinking, and have a cookie."

"OmaghOd" indeed! :D

cute 'roses sig btw

Heh. :p Nice pun. :D

It's like lumping Palestine and Israel together. Just to show, here's a politcal map of the island in question:
ireland-map.gif
And as you can see, Omagh and Belfast are in that top bit, labelled 'Northern Ireland (UK)'. At the time of writing, Northern Ireland is not Ireland. :p

Thank you. It's a pun. :p

Last edited:
Thanks so much for not posting pictures of Sebastien's parents. :)

Can it be a coincidence? :confused:

I had the same impression.

That's possible. However Seeker.. who started the thread didn't intend it to be an attack, he was just making an enquiry.

Ok, so after reading these posts, I've come to the conclusion that much more Julia bashing needs to be done around here!!

I will do my part as always... :)

Back
Top Bottom