Update on ''Panic On The Streets'' Calendar

:p Ha ha, I dunno if Bob had got his yet. He didn't meantion it.

Well yours was posted out on Tuesday with everyone elses all around the world.... Bob's was posted Thursday as he hadn't added his address with his paypal payment.

Uncle Skinny's (second) copy will be sent out Monday AS HE HAS ONLY JUST PAID FOR IT:rolleyes::D

Jukebox Jury

Well yours was posted out on Tuesday with everyone elses all around the world.... Bob's was posted Thursday as he hadn't added his address with his paypal payment.

Uncle Skinny's (second) copy will be sent out Monday AS HE HAS ONLY JUST PAID FOR IT:rolleyes::D

Jukebox Jury

Lordy. I've got lots to think about. Good job on badgering me for payment. If I hadn't given the other one to Mike Joyce I wouldn't have been in this predicament. I've learnt my lesson. Daft story time - I was running Mike through the pictures in the calendar - when we got to Geale's Fish Restaurant, I said to him "Oh, and this is where The Smiths split up". "Yeah, I know", he said.

Peter

Lordy. I've got lots to think about. Good job on badgering me for payment. If I hadn't given the other one to Mike Joyce I wouldn't have been in this predicament. I've learnt my lesson. Daft story time - I was running Mike through the pictures in the calendar - when we got to Geale's Fish Restaurant, I said to him "Oh, and this is where The Smiths split up". "Yeah, I know", he said.

Peter

Peter
I'll never let you live that one down:D
Mike did email me to say he loved the calendar, so your misfortune came to some good;):D

Jukebox Jury

Thank F**k for that..... was beginning to think some thief was operating on the wrong side of Hadrians Wall:eek:;)

Jukebox Jury

as i said i think grim has contacts at the GPO

Peter

i cant wait to see you in manchester .. i plan to follow you and pick up the stuff you leave about pubs

Peter
I'll never let you live that one down:D
Mike did email me to say he loved the calendar, so your misfortune came to some good;):D

Jukebox Jury

did he send you his paypal details to pay for it or is peter picking up the tab

i got mine and its great ... better than expected

Got mine on Thursday. It's fantastic :guitar: Thanks again Phill ;)

Thanks Bob / Marta
I've had emails from the USA and Argentina saying delivery has been made so hopefully they have all arrived safely (not heard from the one Aussie buyer though!)

The total raised for the Lads Club was £240 - hopefully more can be raised next year with the 2010 calendar:guitar::)

Thanks everyone again who bought a copy - and especially to DavidT - I offered to donate $100 to this website for the advertisments made on this site, but DavidT requested I gave it to the Lads Club:cool:

How many left, Mr Dan Brown?

Back
Top Bottom