JakeWalters.com update

I think the pic was removed, cause I can't find it on jakewalters.com now. :confused:
Hmmmm, curiouser and curiouser. All I get on the front page now is some fat comic. And the Moz 'Hot Press' shot has been shifted to archive.
Thank the lord you posted it here EPbabe, I've grabbed it now (with both hands!)
I thank you. :)

Hmmmm, curiouser and curiouser. All I get on the front page now is some fat comic. And the Moz 'Hot Press' shot has been shifted to archive.
Thank the lord you posted it here EPbabe, I've grabbed it now (with both hands!)
I thank you. :)

Well, thanks to the kind people who spotted it first and as obsessed as I am with the beauty of this fine gentleman, I saved it to my comp and to my photobucket too, just to be on the safe side. ;)

Re: Gorgeous new Moz pic on jakewalters.com

Wow, nice grab babe! I love this picture with its purple and blue shades of cool :cool:

Yes, the whole pic has this very cool distant feel to it. And Moz looks so unapproachable too, which of course makes me want to approach him. :o

the official jake walters thread

can we put this whole jake walters thing to bed finally? can we have some sort of an amnesty where we all share information and reach some sort of conclusion to this mystery?

Re: the official jake walters thread

The only person that can do that are the named parties and anyone who also knew exactly what was going on at that time.

I personally think that Jake was a budding photographer, fell into Morrissey's 'lot' and Jake became a muse for Morrissey.

They both bounced off eachother and Jake may have worked for him, hence ''best friend on the payroll''?

But I don't know.

He is superb at what he does now though.

... I don't think he's THAT good. I wouldn't even remember his name if he didn't photograph Morrissey.

:eek: OUCH! :sweet:

Yet, you must admit... His position as a photographer is enviable...

View attachment 6874

To get paid a small fortune to photograph that... Now, that's talent! :horny:

:eek: OUCH! :sweet:

Yet, you must admit... His position as a photographer is enviable...

View attachment 6874

To get paid a small fortune to photograph that... Now, that's talent! :horny:

I will forever have images of Jake slowly removing Morrissey's teletubby pajamas with lust in his eyes, careful not to bump the wine glasses. I envy that scenario.

I will forever have images of Jake slowly removing Morrissey's teletubby pajamas with lust in his eyes, careful not to bump the wine glasses. I envy that scenario.

Well, you know, I had even naughtier scenarii but didn't want to schock Teletubbies that might surf these pages. Self-censorship.

Well, you know, I had even naughtier scenarii but didn't want to schock Teletubbies that might surf these pages. Self-censorship.

Please. Leave me with that fantasy. It comforts me in my lonely times which lately is all the time. Eh oh.

http://www.jakewalters.com updated with front page now proudly displaying "Years of Refusal" cover photograph side by side with a previously seen shot from 'Hot Press' magazine. So I guess this is final confirmation that the new album cover image is actually a Jake shot.
:cool:

Well I think Jake's photography is bloody good. His portraits are excellent, I thought the one of James Corden on the cover of The Guardian magazine the other week was superb.

Peter

Well I think Jake's photography is bloody good. His portraits are excellent, I thought the one of James Corden on the cover of The Guardian magazine the other week was superb.

Peter

I agree with Peter, he's one of the best photographers Morrisssey has worked with.

Jake shouldn't be upset what some people say about him.

Some people are simply jealous that he knows Morrissey in person.

Peter

Absolutely.

I love the Moz pics he has taken in the past as well as now :) he always seems to get the best ones and I am very happy that he did YoR's cover :guitar:

So who do you think is THAT good f*** wit?
Now what was the need for that?

Perhaps you should go away and try and have a thought of your own. When you have, come back to me.
You mean, once we agree with you we can speak again?

Jake shouldn't be upset what some people say about him.
Some people are simply jealous that he knows Morrissey in person.

??? Does that have anything to do with me? I've said it before, I'm jealous of anyone who can lay a finger on Morrissey, yes, but do I have to like everything all of them do?
I don't like Jake more than just a bit, what's wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom