Update on ''Panic On The Streets'' Calendar

Jukebox Jury

Retired
OK, after another slight delay, I finally have the calendars in my possession:guitar:

The delay was due to changing a few of the pictures as they didn't come out right.
Gone is Piccadilly Circus and replaced by Geales Fish Restaurant
Gone is the Holy Named Church and replaced by Parkers Hotel (scene of back cover of Strangeways album).
Sharing a month with Reardon Street is Tench Street
And a little lyrical quotes alongside Newport Pagnal and a better Salford Lads Club picture too.

I am very pleased with the finished product and confident you all will be too.

I'm away this weekend, so all of the calendars will be posted out on Monday without fail, still in plenty of time for Xmas:cool:
I shall be giving a couple out at the S&G tonight to people who ordered from there.

I shall total up all of the proceeds for the Lads Club once I have posted them and received all the monies due as a few people have bought large quantities and they haven't paid yet as I didn't know the postage costs. I shall let you know via this site how much was raised.

Thanks to all who bought.... hopefully I'll do the same next year:)

Phill

i look forward to walking up to the post office to collect it once i get the letter through my door saying they were unable to deliver

I will put ''do not bend'' on the envelope:eek:

Uncle Skinny was so impressed with his copy...... he left it in the Brickhouse last night and now Mike Joyce has it:D

Jukebox Jury

I will put ''do not bend'' on the envelope:eek:

Uncle Skinny was so impressed with his copy...... he left it in the Brickhouse last night and now Mike Joyce has it:D

Jukebox Jury

I can confirm this story. Left the S&G to go to The Brickhouse. I flicked through the utterly splendid calender for Mike Joyce, who was very impressed. He especially liked the Newport Pagnell shot - very clever, says he. And yes, I did leave it there, for shame. Nice place, shame about the lack of draught beer, and tins of Red Stripe for £3.50. Pfft.

Peter

Thanks for my calendar JJ - it survived the bus journey home from the S&G thankfully and it looks great! Going to take it to work - it'll look good in the MEN office! :)

Thanks for my calendar JJ - it survived the bus journey home from the S&G thankfully and it looks great! Going to take it to work - it'll look good in the MEN office! :)

You have an office just for the men?:eek:;)

Jukebox Jury

How much do I owe you?

Lemme know, I will make payment by cheque post haste!

How much do I owe you?

Lemme know, I will make payment by cheque post haste!

I've been emailing you with no reply:angry:
Could have met you in London tomorrow with them, but am in the Midlands now and didn't bring them down.
I'll weigh them on Monday at the post office and let you know (assuming you read your emails:rolleyes::D

And if you don't pay up, I have had quite a few enquiries the last day or two (well I did say frequently I was only printing the amount ordered.....) so will be able to shift them if you fail to cough up;)

Jukebox Jury

Phill's Calendar

Just a quick note to thank Phill for the lovely 'Panic..' calendars that arrived today. Shame on you who didn't buy one and support this great cause.

I hope you realise Phill, that you will have to do one each year now!!! Perhaps the most recent tour locations version next time ;)

File0047.jpg

Re: Phill's Calendar

Just a quick note to thank Phill for the lovely 'Panic..' calendars that arrived today. Shame on you who didn't buy one and support this great cause.

I hope you realise Phill, that you will have to do one each year now!!! Perhaps the most recent tour locations version next time ;)

File0047.jpg

did you get sorted for liverpool?

Really???:confused:
They were all posted out on Tuesday, had a few emails saying they have arrived.......... maybe Scottish mail is not as quick;)

Let me know what happens.

Jukebox Jury

Well i am not surprised. I've never had much luck with mail. Maybe it will com tomorrow- Saturday's are good for these things.

File0047.jpg

Thanks Black Eyed
I hope to do another one next year too.
I printed another 15 this week due to a late demand, still waiting for 2 more payments (Uncle Skinny:rolleyes:) and it looks like I will have raised around £250 for the Lads Club:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom