"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said before he made a lot more silly comments the past 36 years but was never treated this badly.
Why would anyone now suddenly want to create a fuzz? And those words are pretty harmless, don't you think.
No reason to judge him so harshly. He is a music artist, not a politician, so who cares?
New York, the US, Canada, South America and the rest of the world don't.
Just dear old Blighty ;)

Because the comments are about the UK. Imagine the uproar if he came out in support of Trump?

For some reason the campaign is reminiscent of the "David Bowie is..." promos, centered in Chicago, NY, etc...
bowie-jc-pulse.jpg

Or know nothing about. Anyway, it is totally irrelevant - like his support for PETA - for his music.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

INCREDIBLE 7 INSTANTLY SOLD OUT SHOWS!!!!!
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

poor miserable:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: must rubbing the :bird: on the neck in a wild frenzy:lbf: trying
to summon skinny surface parrot power.

7 INSTANT SELLOUTS!!

ITS ALL OVER PEOPLE MOZ WINS, SKINNY PARROTS LOSE!!:rock:

Americans can be an ignorant and forgiving people.

Ah the Oscar Wilde of Solo returns with his insightful, witty quips. You truly are a man of great genius, thought and powerful intellect. Thank you for continuing to add your thoughts on matters pertaining to Morrissey the singer.

Sorry, forgot to mention that you are a total twat.

Have a splendid weekend.

Did he come out in support of May? Or Boris? News to me.

He came out in support of Anne Marie Waters and Tommy Robinson! Far worse than anyone you mentioned. He’s done here. Yes, of course he has made plenty of stupid comments over the years, but all of those comments he made last year were different and took a far more sinister turn. In the current political climate (Brexit, the refugee crisis, etc), telling people to support a far-right, anti-immigration, fascist political organisation was probably the stupidest thing he ever did. These people are the worst of the worst. So yeah, f*** Morrissey.

He will open with New York New York. That is a certainty Robby.
I reckon he'll open doing a duet of 'Kids In America' with Kim Wilde. With a cover of Bowie's 'I'm Afraid Of Americans' as encore. The preshow video claptrap will be the most offensive bits of 'Team America World Police'.

I reckon does it snow in New York in May. Reckon The California Son might cancel some dates if the temperature gets below 70. Reckon you know how those native Californians and especially native Southern Californians get cold easily and where is he going to get his beloved potato tacos with extra guac in New York. Is he going to bring along one of the cooks from Los Panchos mate inn n nnn nn n n n n din't n n nn n it.

Back
Top Bottom