"Thank you New York!!" - Morrissey - @officialmoz / Twitter; all 7 shows "sold out instantly"

20190308_224845.jpg
IMG_20190308_225007.jpg
IMG_20190308_225013.jpg
IMG_20190308_225015.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 11:

Link with similar photos posted by Thewlis:

MORRISSEY ON BROADWAY - Morrissey Central
March 9, 2019

All 7 shows for Morrissey on Broadway went on sale yesterday morning and sold out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to the marketing budget? Lol

At least there is one.

Well deserved. The California Son will produce more accolades.

can artwork get worse ?

It began with the use of Papyrus Font for LMKY 7".

Since then, it's freefall...

I wish I could read what the text says.

I wish I could read what the text says.
Seems to be a more colourful/stretched version of the image shared on MozOfficial:

dafaeamcideehlld.png

Regards,
FWD.

all these NYC shows, be a shame he dont sing "New York, New York" at least once :p

ps: but dont let him know the place is crawling with immigrants :cool:
Maybe you should attend the New York shows, New York being such a big city and all, perfect place to stalk someone and follow them home after the show........:cool:

can artwork get worse ?

It began with the use of Papyrus Font for LMKY 7".

Since then, it's freefall...
2019 has been shaping up OK. Then you brought up that sleeve artwork. It was shocking then, and it’s shocking now.

imagine attending a great Moz Broadway show and taking the subway back to your residence.
before the subway doors close, MiniMao jumps right into your subway in front of you.:pray:
5 ft 5 25o lbs bald and staring right at you. HOLY ZOMBIE TROLL SOCK PUPPET MOVIE!!! :dizzy:

Yeah! He seems very proud of this accomplishment, as he should be. He needs to have his caricature done on for the wall at Sardi’s next.
Anyway, I’ll be seeing you on opening night, Moz.

Reckon it would be top mental if Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy would do a New York, New York duet on stage and he would dedicate the song to his late father in law. I reckon it won't happen because Aunt Nancy needs to stay back home in Malibu and babysit lil' Sammy inn n nn n nn n din't n n n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom