Morrissey Central "NEW YORK TODAY" (June 25, 2023)

NEW YORK TODAY

image6.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image5.jpeg

Cont.

image11.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image9.jpeg

FWD.

I think I'd go to "Park Jams" if Moz was headlining with DJ Premier

Full disclosure - I don't know what a DJ Premier is. And I don't like jam at a picnic. Attracts ants.

Tour Posters in NY - wow!
M seems to be still(!) a big star worth to get a new record deal :laughing:

Yes, it would be simply awful if a record label person saw these posters and actually believed that Morrissey can probably still shift a unit or two, and then bravely reached out to Morrissey to release his record. We could only hope that scenario never happens.

Yes, it would be simply awful if a record label person saw these posters and actually believed that Morrissey can probably still shift a unit or two, and then bravely reached out to Morrissey to release his record. We could only hope that scenario never happens.
Can't see many record company people venturing into the shit holes where those posters are, unless they're looking to get a blow job.

sadly im not sure thats how it all works

All the US gigs seem to be selling well apart from New York for some reason. First nights about 50% sold but the other 3 are only about 20% sold, seems a bit odd.

I feel
The city's lure
The apple of my eye
I cherish her

New York, New York, I'm comin'
New York, New York, I'm comin'

Yeah, a bit surprised they didn't just announce the first 1 or 2 shows and based on those sales add more shows.
Don't know how they decide those things. Do they do some kind of market research?

There's still plenty of time though.

Last edited:
Don't know how they decide those things. Do they do some kind of market research?

There's still plenty of time though.
Not sure either - I remember in the old days they would announce one night and if it sold out then maybe add another. Of course, these were for larger venues like the Hollywood Bowl.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom