My special way to bring Morrissey on the wall

Moz-picture-wall_08.jpg

And the best thing is: you can change the position any time or hang new pics on the bars if you're bored and you're totally flexible and free. You don't need frames and space for the pics.

If you have a husband or wife who doesn't want to have such pics on the walls then - I'm so sorry for you! I'm glad I'm living alone and can do what I want. Sometimes it's boring alone but at least I'm free and can adore my Moz whenever I want.

So I want to thank the girl from www.morrissey-web.com for inspiring me and for all the beautiful pics (very good work!). Erm, I hope it's not a problem I retouched the label because the pics are nicer without them.

Okay, this was my latest project and maybe I inspired some of you!

Where did you get the framed picture on the top right?

Yvonne... You rock!!!! What a great idea!!! But soon I'll have to move so I won't be applying your idea to my walls until I'm fully settled... I looooooooove your frames!! :D Hugs and thumbs up!! You're wonderful... And of course, we can never get enough of Morrissey :)

Attachments

• douglasbros.jpg
    douglasbros.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 17
Hey Ceci! Now there are two members of Moz fans in the family and so you have to make a special thing like a framed Moz poster or something else - for you and your daughter. :D Your poor husband. How is he feeling with all these Moz admirers?

Hey Ceci! Now there are two members of Moz fans in the family and so you have to make a special thing like a framed Moz poster or something else - for you and your daughter. :D Your poor husband. How is he feeling with all these Moz admirers?

Yes! as soon as I move to a new house, I will fill it with Morrissey pictures!!! And my boyfriend said the other day to my daughter: Traitor!! You betrayed me!!! hahahaha... Of course he was kidding... But he knows he doesn't have much of a choice... Morrissey is unbeatable. :D

Can we settle on, say 30%... ;)

You could always use the magnetic paint as an undercoat, and put your emulsion on top of that in your prefered coulour?

Still a bit pricey though.... But I love the idea of having magnetic walls.....

they also make chalkboard paint..or you could have cork board walls.

5. Then glue the thick paper and magnetics on the backsides of the photos.

Moz-picture-wall_05.jpg

6. I guess some of you anticipate what's coming next. Exactly. Just nail the bars on the wall. Or screw them if you have countersunk bars and countersunk screws (and maybe wall plugs/anchors).

Moz-picture-wall_06.jpg

7. And finally we hang all the beautiful pictures on the bars.

Moz-picture-wall_07.jpg

Moz-picture-wall_08.jpg

And the best thing is: you can change the position any time or hang new pics on the bars if you're bored and you're totally flexible and free. You don't need frames and space for the pics.

If you have a husband or wife who doesn't want to have such pics on the walls then - I'm so sorry for you! I'm glad I'm living alone and can do what I want. Sometimes it's boring alone but at least I'm free and can adore my Moz whenever I want.

So I want to thank the girl from www.morrissey-web.com for inspiring me and for all the beautiful pics (very good work!). Erm, I hope it's not a problem I retouched the label because the pics are nicer without them.

Okay, this was my latest project and maybe I inspired some of you!

that looks gorgeous, really well done.

That's fantastic! I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea?
I won't put up pics of Morrissey though, you know that I can't have photos of people on my wall :p

That's fantastic! I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea?
I won't put up pics of Morrissey though, you know that I can't have photos of people on my wall :p

Ah, yes, the people-on-the-wall-problem! :( But you can do it with little kitty pics or whatever!

But you know, I want to see this little kitty pics before you hang them on, yes? :D

i have a chalkboard paint wall in my house!

Cool! Do you have a picture? It's the wall in dark grey? I always considered to paint my walls in grey tones but I didn't want to have a flat like a prison. That's why my walls are green, pale red and lilac. :D

Back
Top Bottom