Morrissey in his 40's

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
Morrissey Morrissey Morrissey....divine and the most beautiful man on earth, yes....:D Rather breath-taking, enough to make a girl go crazy. :D

He's aging wonderfully & gracefully, is still as handsome as ever...never doubted that once.

"Originally Posted by Hellie
You`d have to be one sad woman to say no to him.He`s a GOD."

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Stress, depression, anxiety, mental illness, etc.....takes a toll on the body and we all know moz has some issues with all of these.

I still love him.....Except that one pic of him grabbing and squeezing his man boob was shockingly strange. Seen it? If not look at the frink thread. It will make you laugh..or cry.

Age is just a number anyway. It means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...NOTHING....NOTHING...NOTHING...NOTHING

[FONT="Comic Sans MSI still love him.....Except that one pic of him grabbing and squeezing his man boob was shockingly strange. Seen it? If not look at the frink thread. It will make you laugh..or cry.
[/FONT]

I've seen this before, live and in piccies. I lurve it! Do you have an exact link to the piccy? That frink thread is monstrously long. I think I've seen an animated gif of him squeezing 'em. Is that the one?

Moz is totally a tit man...he's very much a fan of his own tits.

I still love him.....Except that one pic of him grabbing and squeezing his man boob was shockingly strange. Seen it? If not look at the frink thread. It will make you laugh..or cry.

I've seen that picture lol

Moz has bigger boobs than me but I still love him and would be more than glad to become his Mrs Morrissey.

Last edited:
I think anyone who criticises the way he looks should post a picture of their mug so we can see what gorgeous creatures THEY are!!:mad:He looks divine,he is divine.He`s the most divine person on the planet.Would you guys like him to have his face sucked up like Burt Reynolds.?Anyone who says otherwise should be ashamed of their disloyalty.Go on the Frink thread and see how beautiful he is.

Oh jesus, would you relax a bit!
When we say we feel he looks older than his years, it is not necessarily a slur. Merely an observation. He looks older than his years but he still looks damn good. :)

Y'know, one can like Morrissey and still remain objective. It's amazing how many people on these boards just can't comprehend that. :confused: :)

Hold the presses... I've just been on PassionsJustLikeMine researching album art. Go look at all the Quarry-era sleeves and promo photos. Now go look at all the ROTT art.

It wasn't LA. It was Rome. Who or what was in Rome that put an extra five years on Moz? Is the Italian sun that much sunnier than the LA sun? Hm. Will we ever know? Do we really care? No. But there you have it, the proof is there.

i would never say no, either, in fact I don't recall claiming he looked bad! but if i censored everything i said that would make me look like I don't 110% worship the man... I'd probably not have much fun discussing things on here. Lets have thread after thread of "He's a god! I love him! He's perfect!" and that will get pretty boring pretty fast.
I didn't think we were being malicious.
ooh you're a MILF officially now pregs how I only dream of one day (when I finally have kids) getting to be one of them, awesome compliment!

I blame his aging on his tendency to bake himself in the sun too often. He should never have moved to California - if he'd stayed nice and pale in England, I think he'd be much better preserved. Alas...

Sting is actually 55 so lets get facts right first.
And as to the pleb who said Morrissey is over weight, I disagree. I assume you are merely attempting to be controversial?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

Of course he's overweight. Not tremendously so (like some of us, sigh) but he could definitely shed some poundage. It would definitely improve his face if he lost weight - those jowls are discouraging.

I got the age of 60 from the latest issue of Rolling Stone with The Police on the cover.

Nope. Sting was born October 2, 1951 -- he is 55 years old. I think he has had a little work done on his face (not to his betterment IMO -- he should've left well enough alone) but mainly his youthful looks are down to his disciplined and healthy lifestyle. Both his parents died of cancer in their 50's, so that motivated him to be extremely health-conscious and fit.

Anyway! I think Mr. Morrissey looks very handsome, but tanning and a stress-prone personality have not been kind to his skin. It's all about the sunscreen, people :)

I think Moz looks handsome.:D He looks maybe older than 48, but he is still damn hot !!:) But if he wants to change the way he is currently dressed on stage, I won't complain...:rolleyes:It makes him seem older and sometimes a little old-fashioned,which is a drama because he had always been very "in" in the look department. I don't see any other singer of his generation dressed like him. (But I like the tuxedo!)
He should try to lose a little weight too. Then, he could wear tee-shirts...:cool:

I think he looks gorgeous. Some shots show him considerably older than his age, and I think the hair (not the colour but the haircut, though I like both) and the clothes he's wearing do not help him look much younger. And yes, he has some overweight too, but I don't care, and as far as I've seen it, neither do most of you. I still adore the way he is able to assume himself (I'm not sure if this is the right verb, sorry, I'm not a native speaker, so my vocabulary is rather limited), like saying: I am what I am, I've grown old, I lost some hair, the rest is grey, I have wrinkles and I have overweight, love it or loathe it. And I love, I love him to bits! (Though he's 19 years older than me.) And let's not forget that he's been touring for -how many months? 2?3? He must be exhausted!

Anyway! I think Mr. Morrissey looks very handsome, but tanning and a stress-prone personality have not been kind to his skin. It's all about the sunscreen, people :)

his skin looks like porcelain when he is not on stage or on photographs. just flawless. the camera is an evil thing....sometimes it does not capture what someone really looks like, well. in real life morrissey looks very much like he did back in the day, of course, with a few more pounds, but that is so natural.
i have friends who look gorgeous in real life but just don't photograph well! and i mean, other friends aside from morrissey :p

I've said a million times and here I go again: Morrissey gets sexier and sexier with years... He's the sexiest man on earth to me and there's no discussion about that... And when he's 60 he will still be the sexiest man on earth...

However, on the summer while I was watching the M DVD, my mom saw him and asked me: Who's that "señor"? Which in Spanish is used to refer to older men... and I said to her: He's a bit younger than you are.. And she told me... Huh, he looks older... :(

I've never seen him like that though... Of course I went a bit mad, but then I showed her the IBEH video and she said: Mmm.. You're right, the guy is really yummy, hahahaha :p

Morrisseeeeey!!!! Yoooouuu!!! Sensous little devil!!! Sexy exquisite man!! Keep getting years looking like that :D

I've said a million times and here I go again: Morrissey gets sexier and sexier with years... He's the sexiest man on earth to me and there's no discussion about that... And when he's 60 he will still be the sexiest man on earth...

However, on the summer while I was watching the M DVD, my mom saw him and asked me: Who's that "señor"? Which in Spanish is used to refer to older men... and I said to her: He's a bit younger than you are.. And she told me... Huh, he looks older... :(

I've never seen him like that though... Of course I went a bit mad, but then I showed her the IBEH video and she said: Mmm.. You're right, the guy is really yummy, hahahaha :p

Morrisseeeeey!!!! Yoooouuu!!! Sensous little devil!!! Sexy exquisite man!! Keep getting years looking like that :D

Dear Ceci-you are a woman of impeccable taste.:)But when we go to heaven w`ell have to share him I`m afraid.!!!

Ceci, ?eres tú la que puso aquel video hermosísimo on youtube, titulado Morrissey, love of my life? ;)

Dear Ceci-you are a woman of impeccable taste.:)But when we go to heaven w`ell have to share him I`m afraid.!!!

i think morrissey might not go to heaven. which is fine, because i don't think i will either.
for some reason, i think that even in the afterlife, there is no justice.

Back
Top Bottom