Morrissey in his 40's

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
I think he went mad in LA. No sunblock. And supposedly he lives on toast and tea. And oranges. I would love to cook real food for him, there is so much you can do... I love cooking. He eats like a five year old....

I had to LOL at the 5yo comment. Its true he could probably use some advice from a nutritionist once a month or something. and sunblock's important, i know im only 26 but I use sunblock religiously (i spent my first 23 years of life in Florida and its not really an option to ignore sunblock), and I still look awfully young. I get carded a lot. Once even at a movie theater.
I'm willing to bet nutritional debts and too much unprotected sun is prematurely aging our darling man.

How do you know that Morrissey doesn't use sunblock, and doesn't eat properly? Are you just supposing these things because he doesn't look as young as you want him to?

How do you know that Morrissey doesn't use sunblock, and doesn't eat properly? Are you just supposing these things because he doesn't look as young as you want him to?

nah, don't get all defensive. Its feasible that even if he WASN'T vegetarian that he'd have a bad diet because he's touring, and no matter how tricked out your tour bus/plane/whatever is you're still going to have to eat when you can and what you can get a hold of, and its a little tougher for non-meat eaters to get the right nutrients on the go!

Its just hypotheses. He looks older than he is but that doesn't mean he doesn't still look great!

Well, I'm basing the statement that he doesn't use sunblock on the fact his face aged faster during his California years, he's frequently seen sunning himself, and sporting a tan- as much tan as skin like his (and mine) will acquire. You have to work really hard to get skin with no pigment to look tan. If he wants to start getting chunks of cancer gouged out of him on a regular basis, I guess that's his choice. Personally I favor having my nose and cheeks and ears in one piece.

It's entirely possible to love someone while disapproving of aspects of their behavior. We all have our flaws. I, for instance, am quite grumpy and bitchy most of the time. He's still the most attractive man I know of.

I'm white as a sheet myself but know too well the effects of the sun (not my own skin but many many other people's!). Off topic, preggo, but I just used some bath and body works sunless tanning lotion? my gosh it really works! I tried it just on the chest area in case it was orange so I wouldnt be embarrassed... but this morning it looks completely natural, im impressed. you just have to rub it in evenly though so you dont get streaks (I did it pretty half assedly and its only obvious in one little spot).
Are you still pregnant btw? I saw a lot of pregs at the VA concert!

Nope, I'm not pregnant at all! Done with that. Two evil monster monkeys is enough for me. It was just the first name I could think of that was free when I registered here.

I've thought of trying some sunless tanner, but I kind of like my pasty skin, just like I like my sprinkling of gray hair... it's me. I have red hair- not really carroty, deep auburn, and green eyes, so the white skin works, I think. I'm not self-conscious about it like I was as a teenager.

I should try just a thin skim of it on my legs, though.

i wanted it mostly for my legs too. my arms and face get too much sun as it is even with SPF 30 from running, but its like my legs are invisible to UVA and UVB! red hair green eyes def works w pasty skin, im lt brown/blue and just a tinge darker makes me look less sickly. during the winter i look like a heroin addict that still eats.

I think he looks great. Whether he looks older or younger than he is, it doesn’t really matter to me. I don’t know how you can judge how someone of a certain age should look. People age differently.

He’s ageing gracefully and I find that very attractive.

You`d have to be one sad woman to say no to him.He`s a GOD.:D

Moz ignore them all, they know not what they say :mad:
except for the two posts above this one..;)

you look great, maybe lay off the sunbathing a bit, but otherwise great:)

He has always looked mature, even during the Smiths days... some people are like that including myself..people remind me of that.

Nope, I'm not pregnant at all! Done with that. Two evil monster monkeys is enough for me. It was just the first name I could think of that was free when I registered here.

I've thought of trying some sunless tanner, but I kind of like my pasty skin, just like I like my sprinkling of gray hair... it's me. I have red hair- not really carroty, deep auburn, and green eyes, so the white skin works, I think. I'm not self-conscious about it like I was as a teenager.

You sound yummy! Are you weird, are you into Alain Whyte, are you promised to the night, and does you head have no room? Hope you don't mind being called a milf! ; )

As for Moz, the sunblock is too little, too late. I have some fan photos of him in Moz Angeles in the mid to late 90s, and he's as red as a fire engine. I tried filtering a lot of the red tones out of the photos to make his skin look more normal, and then the peeps around him looked ashy and green! :eek:

I liked his look better when he was pale, so English frowning. This tan, robust playboy thing is out of hand. And I, too, am concerned about carcinomas and leathery skin on him.

I've been curious about something lately. When my mother saw Moz on Letterman ( I demanded she watch it) she asked me how old he was. She thought he was in his 60's. She's right! Not about his age, but about the way he looks. Now don't get me wrong, he's still very handsome and is #1 on my list, but he does look older than he is. This is especially weird because you would think his lifestyle (or what we know of it) would have the opposite affect.
No drugs, no meat, no smoking, no drinking(?)
Take Sting for example..Sting is 60. If not older. Yet, he looks like he is in his 30's!! It's unbelievable how he looks! I don't know anything about Sting's lifestyle. I would assume it's healty because of all that tantric nonsense.
Am I alone in thinking this? It's probably just genetics, but I was wondering what other people's opinions are.

Monique

Now that I think about it...
I assumed Morrissey would look younger because of his healthy lifestyle.
In reality, there is no "healthy" lifestyle that he follows. He simply lives his life how he feels fit. He doesn't eat meat to be healthy, but because he finds it wrong. I guess in my head all vegetarians are health nuts for some reason.
(It might be because I eat meat) Don't judge me tho!!! =) I'm on the fence about. I think I might go over to the off topic board to talk about this now=)

Very soft, a little sticky but very very soft.
(so I've been told by DAnn)

warm too!!! and i was very cold, and it warmed me. it was wonderful. not sticky. powdered. beautiful, wonderful. sofffft. but strong.

Back
Top Bottom