Morrissey in his 40's

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
Oh, I doubt Moz would go to heaven, even if he has to catch up with some very big sins before his time comes to ensure the correct postmortem placement. He wouldn't want to go somewhere that boring. He's self-righteous, but not like that...

This is strange, as I think Morrissey looks very well for his advancing years, and still has loads of energy, I think that we still view him from when we were at a very young age and still have an image of him with his high quiff and fresh face. Don't forget the Mozfactor has been around now for 25-years, and to have Moz still singing and being totally committed is a wonderful thing.

Dear Ceci-you are a woman of impeccable taste.:)But when we go to heaven w`ell have to share him I`m afraid.!!!

i think morrissey might not go to heaven. which is fine, because i don't think i will either.
for some reason, i think that even in the afterlife, there is no justice.

Well... I think heaven doesn't exist... Soooooo... We'll be sharing him somewhere else... Because if I don't meet him in this life I will get sure to do it on the next one hehehe And if heaven does exist I'm not really sure I'm going there either :p

Ceci, ?eres tú la que puso aquel video hermosísimo on youtube, titulado Morrissey, love of my life? ;)

Siiiiiii!!! EP... Eres belga, pero hablas perfecto español! Qué bien! Muchas gracias por tu comentario :)

I've been curious about something lately. When my mother saw Moz on Letterman ( I demanded she watch it) she asked me how old he was. She thought he was in his 60's. She's right! Not about his age, but about the way he looks. Now don't get me wrong, he's still very handsome and is #1 on my list, but he does look older than he is. This is especially weird because you would think his lifestyle (or what we know of it) would have the opposite affect.
No drugs, no meat, no smoking, no drinking(?)
Take Sting for example..Sting is 60. If not older. Yet, he looks like he is in his 30's!! It's unbelievable how he looks! I don't know anything about Sting's lifestyle. I would assume it's healty because of all that tantric nonsense.
Am I alone in thinking this? It's probably just genetics, but I was wondering what other people's opinions are.

Monique

ahh but he still has his charming ,shy ,boyish grin !

Sting was born Oct, 2nd 1951. Rolling Stone doesn't know. Humans do the editing of the magazine and make mistakes. So you can't believe all you read.

Moz does not look 60 years old. He looks 48. I've seen other people his age who do look 60. And trust me their skin i not that smooth.

So since Moz is just a man he will gain weight sometimes and if he's really tired or whatever he may not always look his best. But that is life.

Well... I think heaven doesn't exist... Soooooo... We'll be sharing him somewhere else... Because if I don't meet him in this life I will get sure to do it on the next one hehehe And if heaven does exist I'm not really sure I'm going there either :p

Siiiiiii!!! EP... Eres belga, pero hablas perfecto español! Qué bien! Muchas gracias por tu comentario :)

Muchas de nadas, Ceci :) Gracias por tu piropo sobre mi espanol! :)

Sting was born Oct, 2nd 1951. Rolling Stone doesn't know. Humans do the editing of the magazine and make mistakes. So you can't believe all you read.

Moz does not look 60 years old. He looks 48. I've seen other people his age who do look 60. And trust me their skin i not that smooth.

So since Moz is just a man he will gain weight sometimes and if he's really tired or whatever he may not always look his best. But that is life.

Yeah he looks pretty damn good for 48. On stage he still has it, not that he ever lost. He has the most beautiful blue eyes. I just love him.

Back
Top Bottom